©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sustanon.... Why?

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
Aware me on when and why one would use sustanon.

What are the benefits? Compared to Cyp or Enan alone or with prop?

What's the motivation behind such a product?

Nattydread

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Jan 13, 2013
California
If I'm not mistaken it was made for medical reasons not bodybuilding.
My first cycle was with sus from my friendly mexican pharmacist. After that cycle I was hooked! About your question I feel that someone would be better with a single ester. I'm sure someone that knows much much more than me can answer your question way better than my rambling.:D

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
If you react bad to prop then sus can be a pain in the ass for real....hurts.

People buy sus cause they see the 4 types of esters and it's like a "cool" factor.

Better levels, better stability, better control over sides.....on paper. Shit can go wrong no matter what. Always have all you need on hand first.

Big thing is some people toot and ester like cyp or prop or what ever. Most often it's just cause thats what is available to them. One gym i was at every one loved enanth...cause the guy that sold it always had it. Another gym i was at the same thing but it was cyp. test=test. YES SOME WILL RESPOND DIFFERENTLY TO CERTAIN ESTERS, but it's all test. Just find what works for you.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I have used a lot of sustanon. I think its just personal preference. It does kick in faster than test e or c because of the prop in it. But, usually does have a little more pip than test e or c. Just use what you like and are most comfortable with.

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
So far everyone is right along with my own thoughts.

I see the use of short ester test: kicks in faster, can change levels easier/faster etc. I also see long ester benefits.

I always just figured why not run some prop with Cyp (or Enan) and it's close to the same anyway. Like front end of a cycle or something.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
To use sus or omnadren 250 you need to do it ed or eod. Due to the short esther. I think most newbies like it because of the "cool" factor. I'm not really a fan of blends. I like single compounds so you can adjust accordingly.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
i am tired of seeing the test=test thing.

can people please stop saying that? it's simply not true.

1000 test acetate a week is not the same as 1000 test enanthate a week in terms of side effects,quality or type of gains,or amount of muscle/fat you will put on or lose as a result

if test=test, then please go ahead and start using test E for pre-contest instead of test P since they're apparently the same...meanwhile go tell all the IFBB Pro's to do the same...

"test is test"...right?

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
For me theres a big difference in how i feel with prop and test e. I used sust once and it was similar to what Im taking now which is both E and prop together...however the addition of prop skyrockets my libido in a matter of days, dont take weeks. Love me some prop :)

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013

1000 test acetate a week is not the same as 1000 test enanthate a week in terms of side effects,quality or type of gains,or amount of muscle/fat you will put on or lose as a result

if test=test, then please go ahead and start using test E for pre-contest instead of test P since they're apparently the same...meanwhile go tell all the IFBB Pro's to do the same...

"test is test"...right?

The % of compound that is actually test is higher with a shorter ester so it is more potent mg:mg when comparing prop with Cyp for example.

I personally think that we associate prop with less bloat because that what is usually taken at prep time along with the other usual prep compounds. I don't think it's the other way around.

That said I can see the benefit in being able to quickly adjust the dose down with prop which is a huge control factor in prep time. If test is too high on C or E it will take too long so it's not versatile enough for prep time.

In the end if you took the same weekly dose of test P and C or E accounting for difference molecular weight of the ester then Test is test. (Kick in time and decay time not considered)

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
well..... yeah, but that's not how most people look at it.

they think that 800mg of prop yields the same results as 800mg of test E over 16 weeks and spew the whole "test is test" garbage over and over again

hah

Flex2019

Oct 26, 2012

"test is test"...right?

I use only Test E or C for contest prep. Sust works just fine too.

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
well..... yeah, but that's not how most people look at it.

they think that 800mg of prop yields the same results as 800mg of test E over 16 weeks and spew the whole "test is test" garbage over and over again

hah

Yeah the reality is that you take the full compound including the ester. While test is test, the ester has a significant effect on release of test into the blood. And also how quickly you can adjust blood levels.

It's the full picture for sure.

I know some people run test pretty high up to two or three weeks out then drop it really low or not at all. With long ester that would never work.

The ester is a tool. Each tool has an optimum use.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
To use sus or omnadren 250 you need to do it ed or eod. Due to the short esther. I think most newbies like it because of the "cool" factor. I'm not really a fan of blends. I like single compounds so you can adjust accordingly.

In my early years my personal cycles were SUST only every 5-7 days and I always made outstanding gains. The EOD,ED dosing theories came along with the 'more is better' theory ans thats just not always the case.

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
There are a few things I have always liked about Sus.
1. Quick Kick Start
2. A fantastic sense of well being (unmatched by anything else. atleast for me)
3. Immediate response of strength,size and libido.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I my self can't do the last Ester in sust- makes me a little crazy - mabie just on edge all the time - not fair to my family I like all the other esters in the sust to

cully626

May 24, 2014
For me theres a big difference in how i feel with prop and test e. I used sust once and it was similar to what Im taking now which is both E and prop together...however the addition of prop skyrockets my libido in a matter of days, dont take weeks. Love me some prop :)

What differences were you personally feeling from prop and test e?

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013

Not to thread jack this or anything but maybe an introducing yourself and telling us a little bit about yourself would be great. In the correct section

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.

Well for one, like i said prop skyrockets my libido. Very fast and even more sex drive then test e. Obviously strength, stamina, alpha feeling, size all come quicker with prop since its a short ester. But, also for me all these things are more pronounced with prop. I think just bc it hits my system faster, and more potent...ive noticed the same thing with masteron prop vs mast e. Others have said same thing when comparing tren ace vs tren e. Short esters seem to pack more of a punch, for me anyways. Im now running 900 test e per week with 350 test p at the same time. E for even levels, prop for instant gratification.

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
On ProM there used to be a thread on sust & blood levels...it can be done weekly, that's why it was designed

As for the test is test theory....unless its water based suspension...the rest is close to the same, I know several pros that run long esters right up until the show...the theory on the major differences came when guys that do 1500/2000 long ester offseason/bulking would switch to quick esters, drop the dose to 400-1000 & say they lost water