©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Switching up my "blast" to what I wanna try

DrBeefcake777

Jul 30, 2020
DFW, Texas
So the Test, Enan, Tren A then Enan and some winny was great.... but I had switched to test and EQ.

Now Im experimenting and a few weeks in on Test Cyp, EQ, and Deca... double androgen with all around the 600mg mark each.

If I get Deca dick,, which Ive neverr had I will lower it, but damn I was strong today.

Was Gonna continue Test, EQ, Tren, but after 8 weeks of tren I figured give it a rest and my diuretic hurts my joints and today no pain so I suppose the deca is working. This is one of the larger mg cycles ive ever taken and dbol was supposed to be involved but itsd a bit behind so I may throw some in at 25mg in a couple weeks for 4 weeks once I start to plateau a little.

I do have some Tren in my system Im surte, but Im gonna startr seeeing what works for me. Im thinkning up the test (300mg/ml btw) to 750 and I will run the deca at 600mg for 10 weeks. Then who knows... back on low dose TRT, but i grabbed some 100lb dumbbells and felt like I couod throw them nearly. Im not used to that since ive been eating like shit and missing the gym si the gear brand Im using is solid so far.

Im just switching up compounds and January bloodwork will tell me if I need to chill, but eh Tren leaving my system Ive felt much better

DrBeefcake777

Jul 30, 2020
DFW, Texas
Meant to say double anabolic regarding the Deca and EQ. I need to find what I like before using low dose HGH. I will know in another month if this is a combo that i react well tooo

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Why are you eating like shit? Is that just a temp thing for Christmas or longer term? As you know you won't gain well if your diet is shit. It looks like a great cycle. Any cycle at those doses will be effective as long as your diet and training are good. Masteron is useful when using deca to combat certain side effects. Are you using an AI? Are you on a diuretic due to blood pressure issues or is it self prescribed?

DrBeefcake777

Jul 30, 2020
DFW, Texas
Why are you eating like shit? Is that just a temp thing for Christmas or longer term? As you know you won't gain well if your diet is shit. It looks like a great cycle. Any cycle at those doses will be effective as long as your diet and training are good. Masteron is useful when using deca to combat certain side effects. Are you using an AI? Are you on a diuretic due to blood pressure issues or is it self prescribed?

Its temporary bc we moved out of our rent house bc we soent 20K a year on rent and moved in with my girls parents to save to buy a house. So my diet hasnt been terrible, just not as comfortable here to cook, but its getting better.

The diuretic was orescribed bc I had edema when bartedning and my heart was fucking up they thought, so they gave me hydrochlorothiazide and IM ready to be off it tbh.

Its why I got on the deca bc I thought winny dried me out.... Oh lord my joints ache so badly when lifting heavy and in a few weeks I already can tell the deca is helping.

My eating like shit isnt too bad. But Im about to get real serious about it. Im about 220 now at 5'10" and was down to 208 bc those diuretics and a week off the gym, while on gear.... I was drained. So I was also on some other BP meds that fuckled up my blood sugar so I scrapped those. One made me slur like I was high and it was a severe side effect.

This doc gave me 2 meds that the internet and another doctor verified are counter-productive. Id take my diuretic and my ankles would still swell.

But its January so now I have insurance again. Just awaiting my card and Im gonna start all over.

The test results I did get came back good for my heart. Congestive heart failure was the worry, but some reading was in the 1600-2000s when this was an issue (sorry cant remember the exact testing parameters name) but normal was 100-300 and I was at 100 so I stayted on and dropped to TRT bri3efly, then now I feel great.

I took some gear or something that swelled my ankles bc I ran tren A and E after which I thought caused it and nada.... felt great.

Saving the Tren for HGH tbh. Thats when my diet will go from 95% to my cheat meal being a sub with white bread hoagie and not pizza every 2 weeks or so.

Im gonna have a great physique this year. Ive got a "Flex Wheeler" type bone structure.... certainly not physique hahahaha

My mother is tiny so 220 lbs on me and everyone thinks I look like I can bench 405 lbs.... No way bc my frame cannot handle that in bench and never will. I just am klucky to have a small bone structure but still be 5'10" imo. Small wrists and ankles so it looks more muscular but not bigger.

I armwrestle some (armbet app for local matches to practice if thats something you want to try for fun) and I see guys in my weight class that are all bones, so I usually beat them. Im "smaller" but I do need to drop a weight class before I enter the next amateur tourney. If I was 200 and cut to 185 for weigh-ins and was a middle weight (depending on the tournament) Id likely be top 3. In heavyweights.... I came from a small frame and 168 lbs 3 years ago.... Got up to 244 with the same BF% roughly.... Minus the water weight Im surely not that.

I need off these diuretics bc at 244 I looked very good and was about to cut. TBH I get prescribed a certain anti-anxiety medicine and Im aplmost certain somehow I got street fakes from CVS.... Likely an employee swapping pills is my suspicion, bc I took 2 mgs of the most common bar shaped medication for anxiety and then it started. And I looked em up and they were fake. The CVS said those werent what they gave me if they were fake. I wish Id taken a video opening them originally but how would I have known. Somehow thats what caused my edema bc it was what I always got and it check out counterfeit.

Sorry for the long post, just a lot of info.

Id likely not ever cut using a diuretic even for pulling aka armwrestling, Id sauna, etec and maybe do ahealthy water pills.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Its temporary bc we moved out of our rent house bc we soent 20K a year on rent and moved in with my girls parents to save to buy a house. So my diet hasnt been terrible, just not as comfortable here to cook, but its getting better.

The diuretic was orescribed bc I had edema when bartedning and my heart was fucking up they thought, so they gave me hydrochlorothiazide and IM ready to be off it tbh.

Its why I got on the deca bc I thought winny dried me out.... Oh lord my joints ache so badly when lifting heavy and in a few weeks I already can tell the deca is helping.

My eating like shit isnt too bad. But Im about to get real serious about it. Im about 220 now at 5'10" and was down to 208 bc those diuretics and a week off the gym, while on gear.... I was drained. So I was also on some other BP meds that fuckled up my blood sugar so I scrapped those. One made me slur like I was high and it was a severe side effect.

This doc gave me 2 meds that the internet and another doctor verified are counter-productive. Id take my diuretic and my ankles would still swell.

But its January so now I have insurance again. Just awaiting my card and Im gonna start all over.

The test results I did get came back good for my heart. Congestive heart failure was the worry, but some reading was in the 1600-2000s when this was an issue (sorry cant remember the exact testing parameters name) but normal was 100-300 and I was at 100 so I stayted on and dropped to TRT bri3efly, then now I feel great.

I took some gear or something that swelled my ankles bc I ran tren A and E after which I thought caused it and nada.... felt great.

Saving the Tren for HGH tbh. Thats when my diet will go from 95% to my cheat meal being a sub with white bread hoagie and not pizza every 2 weeks or so.

Im gonna have a great physique this year. Ive got a "Flex Wheeler" type bone structure.... certainly not physique hahahaha

My mother is tiny so 220 lbs on me and everyone thinks I look like I can bench 405 lbs.... No way bc my frame cannot handle that in bench and never will. I just am klucky to have a small bone structure but still be 5'10" imo. Small wrists and ankles so it looks more muscular but not bigger.

I armwrestle some (armbet app for local matches to practice if thats something you want to try for fun) and I see guys in my weight class that are all bones, so I usually beat them. Im "smaller" but I do need to drop a weight class before I enter the next amateur tourney. If I was 200 and cut to 185 for weigh-ins and was a middle weight (depending on the tournament) Id likely be top 3. In heavyweights.... I came from a small frame and 168 lbs 3 years ago.... Got up to 244 with the same BF% roughly.... Minus the water weight Im surely not that.

I need off these diuretics bc at 244 I looked very good and was about to cut. TBH I get prescribed a certain anti-anxiety medicine and Im aplmost certain somehow I got street fakes from CVS.... Likely an employee swapping pills is my suspicion, bc I took 2 mgs of the most common bar shaped medication for anxiety and then it started. And I looked em up and they were fake. The CVS said those werent what they gave me if they were fake. I wish Id taken a video opening them originally but how would I have known. Somehow thats what caused my edema bc it was what I always got and it check out counterfeit.

Sorry for the long post, just a lot of info.

Id likely not ever cut using a diuretic even for pulling aka armwrestling, Id sauna, etec and maybe do ahealthy water pills.

Did you have a Calcium CT scan? Normal calcium score from that is under 100. Anything over indicates plaque. Anything over 400 indicates heart disease. If your reading was 1600 to 2000 and you're not diabetic, that would mean you're arteries are very clogged and a heart attack at any time is possible.

It's common for people with diabetes or those with inflammatory issues to have a high number like that but often times the plaque is calcified.

DrBeefcake777

Jul 30, 2020
DFW, Texas
I had a CT scan but he didnt mention Calcium I remember but those numbers youre saying are familiar to what he said. I was right at 100 on that. I need to find the paperwork and post it for you.

He said I do not have heart disease and my number was 100 and 100-200 was good so Im hoping thats the same test.

Lemme see if I can find the paperwork, I moved 2 weeks after the doctor visit so finding things is a pain.

I appreciate your input for sure