©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

swollen injection site!!!!

dubb106

Dec 20, 2003
Can somebody give me some info. I sold my friend some test. propianate, and this past sunday was the start of his second week. He came up to me today and asked me to look at his thigh, because that is were he has been injecting. His thigh was a little swollen and it was red like a rash. I have not seen anything like that before, nor has ever happened to me, and I have done plenty of injections on myself and others. I did his very first injection, and things were fine. Does anyone know what it could be. The only thing that I or the others that I have injected have had is a little soeness. I would apperciate any help that anyone has.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
Hmm. It sounds like an infection....maybe his body had a bad reaction to the prop or BA. Is it abscessed at all? He also might have hit a nerve. Fortunately I have never had this problem (knock on wood), I'm very careful and sterile when injecting. What kind of test (brand) was it.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
could possibly be an abscess.. ask him if he has these symptoms

site area will be hot and painfull with a noticeable lump, and you will also develop a fever.
swelling and pain will probaly show up the next day. Fever will become apparent by the 2nd or 3rd day. It will be slightly warm to the touch. If you dont see the doctor soon, by the 4th day, area will start to radiate pain, and the center may become slightly numb.

Tinytim

Dec 31, 2003
dubb106 said:
He came up to me today and asked me to look at his thigh, because that is were he has been injecting.QUOTE]

please tell me he has been rotating inject sites!!!!.......
i really hope he hasnt been doing daily or eod inj in to the same area......
if so take your prop back ....slap your friend and tell him to learn about this shit first!

dubb106

Dec 20, 2003
lol...I like that you make a good point. But I made sure to let him know to switch legs with each injection. So at least I know that he is doing that.

felixdakatt

Jan 15, 2004
Sounds like he may not be using a sterile needle. My buddy had a similar issue when trying to re-use syringes to save money, and developed a nice phat lump of scar tissue on his arse as a result.

shaq

Feb 4, 2004
Toronto, Canada
my friend had the same thing injecting prop ....it stayed with him for 2 weeks...what he did wrong was he did not push the needle deep nuff...half of it was out....so maybe that can be a possible cause