©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

SYD group

johnny42384

Dec 28, 2004
I was just wondering if there is any way I can find out which sources to use to get SYD group gear. Also if anyone has used gearman in the past let me know how it went.

rebhchad

Jun 27, 2004
yea bro, syd sucks! i tried some of there deca and it fucked me up. i shot it im my thigh, and i couldnt walk the next day, i felt sick, my whole thigh turned red. it wasnt fun. i like ug lab better than any vet gear.

dpac207

Jun 30, 2004
i used there (syd) test cyp at 1 gram a week with excellent results, however did hear a lot of people complaing about their deca

thevet

bodybuilder
May 25, 2004
johnny42384 said:
I was just wondering if there is any way I can find out which sources to use to get SYD group gear. Also if anyone has used gearman in the past let me know how it went.

SYDGROUP IS THE BIGGEST PILE OF HORSE SHIT EVER PRODUCED BY BROTHERS ... TAKE IT FROM SOMEONE THAT "in the know" ITS TRUELY A BUNCH OF TRASH MY FRIENDS !

YOU WANT QUALITY AAS?

ZENCALL AND QGL ARE TOP NOTCH ! :welcome:

thevet

bodybuilder
May 25, 2004
chris 1 said:
I am glad GYMVET said that about SYD I did not want to offend anybody that takes that stuff, It sucks.

i agree bro and i dont wanna offend anyone either, im not rude but i do speak the truth ... i have seen many lab test on SYD ... it is trash, stay away !! :eek: