©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Synthelesen?

bukie

Jan 19, 2006
Brazil
Experiences about it? How was it? (I wasn't sure about where to post this topic since this isn't quite a AAS, sorry)

P

pincrusher

all of their products are great. i use the injectible b-vits and the injectible l-carnitine and they work well. have heard lots of great things about the syntheselen but have not used it myself.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
For those that never heard of it:

Syntheselen - Metabolic Stimulator
Ingredients: Magnesium Aspartate, Potassium Aspartate, Heptaminol HCL,
Adenosine Triposphate (ATP), Uridine Triphosphate, Sodium Selenite,
Cyanacobalamin (B12). 100ml bottle

You heard about kynoselen... this is the more potent, safer, human version
of it!!!
Syntheselen is an effective aid in the bodys fat loss, muscle growth and
cardiovascular system improvement. It achieves this by stimulating the
metabolic oxydation and energy transformation processes. Syntheselen is
very effective at helping athletes become leaner, by reducing their
bodyfat levels. It also helps build lean muscle mass as well as enhancing
energy levels by increasing the athlete's cardiovascular endurance.
Syntheselen will not cause the muscle cramps and heart palpitations that
the veterinary Kynoselen can.

Whether its all hype or not, i cant say. I can say if it works like Kynoselen, it would be worthless.

P

pincrusher

there are alot of high level competitors who swear by it over on the message board where the owner of the company frequents. so far the products i have used have all lived up to their hype so i would be inclined to believe that it would have some benefit if you use it.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Pin, I had thought about the injectible l-carnitine for the love handle area. I see you said you used it. How did you like it? Was it worth the cash?

P

pincrusher

tee said:
Pin, I had thought about the injectible l-carnitine for the love handle area. I see you said you used it. How did you like it? Was it worth the cash?
i used a few bottles of it and it seemed to make a difference. only thing was all the IM injections with it. i was running some gh and anavar with it and i could visibly see a difference with my fat levels much quicker than when i was only running the gh/var alone. it did take a while for it to really start to work and the other thing i have to add about it is that there are some doctors who are now prescribing it as a fat reduction drug. i have seen quite a few ads for this lately so there must be some merit to it.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Interesting. I may have to try out out sometime. Thanks for the info

P

pincrusher

tee said:
Interesting. I may have to try out out sometime. Thanks for the info
hey tee, have you ever been to promuscle and read all the info on those products? they have alot of great stuff on the synthetek product line on that site.

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
Pin

General fat reduction...no spot reduction benifits? Wondering about the love handle comment earlier.

Nitrateman

P

pincrusher

Nitrateman said:
Pin

General fat reduction...no spot reduction benifits? Wondering about the love handle comment earlier.

Nitrateman
because the love handles are one of the hardest spots to reduce fat, with this product and its benefits, it should allow the user to see a vast improvement on fat loss in that area. it is supposed to help transport fat cells past the mitochondria so it can be burned as fuel and it will see a larger amount removed from the harder to work areas then if you were just doing cardio alone. it is very important though when using this product to have a very good cardio plan in place. it needs the cardio to help assist it with the fat burning process.

squater

Banned
Jan 25, 2006
?

who uses syntherol..?...My arms are seriously lagging probably due to my age...It seems no matter what I do they just ain't going to grow....diet,gear all the correct things...I'm in my late 40's....

P

pincrusher

squater said:
who uses syntherol..?...My arms are seriously lagging probably due to my age...It seems no matter what I do they just ain't going to grow....diet,gear all the correct things...I'm in my late 40's....
have you tried doing spot injections with some test suspension or even test enanthate? 2ml of test enanthate in each bicep per week will help to stretch out the muscle belly and not give ya the odd shapes that site injection oil will tend to do

squater

Banned
Jan 25, 2006
How about an invite to your new board..?...I was at pro.muscle but i don't feel comfortable there....
I can't do suspension anymore..It makes me nuts...will prop do the same thing?..I'm just into being layed up by gear that hurts....gauger bowl

P

pincrusher

squater said:
How about an invite to your new board..?...I was at pro.muscle but i don't feel comfortable there....
I can't do suspension anymore..It makes me nuts...will prop do the same thing?..I'm just into being layed up by gear that hurts....gauger bowl
well i see you made it to my board :)
prop would probably have some affect but not as much as the suspension would. the theory behind using suspension is that when you inject it since it is a very fast acting product and comes out of the solution immediately after injection, it will have the greatest affect on the muscle it is injected into. with longer estered products since it needs time to come out of solution and have the ester removed it will be circulating throughout your body before it becomes usable. the other thought is to use slightly higher than normal volumes of long estered products like enanthate or cypionate so the added oil volume will help to expand the muscle belly and mytochodria layer via a stretching affect. this is supposed to make room for more muscle growth becasue as the oil is removed from the injection area it leavs a small space for muscle growth to occur in.
if you really want to use site enhancement oils i would suggest hooking up with someone who has used it successfully and doesnt show the lumps and bumps common with its usage. do not ask the idiot who writes the column in muscular development for any advice on how to use it LOL

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
pincrusher said:
hey tee, have you ever been to promuscle and read all the info on those products? they have alot of great stuff on the synthetek product line on that site.

No, I never have. I got into a fight with Synthetek's rep when he came over here and started posting stuff without informing anyone. When I asked him who he was, he acted like he was the president and who was I to question him? Putting it nicely, he was a dick :D

I will have to try their products, but I definitely wont give him the props for ordering from them.

squater

Banned
Jan 25, 2006
Was it Big A....He written alot about that product line...I thought of using the syntherol...But I have to tell after looking at a photo of Gregg Valentino...I'm not sure I want to go out on that limb.....My bi-ceps will not grow anymore and I was thinking of using it...There alos saying that it will put up to 3" of girth on your arms within a month...They also say it's permanent.If you follow there instructions...With a double your money back...But it's on what's in the bottle no gaining the size that they say you will get
You know it's $149 p/bottle...

P

pincrusher

the problem with using site enhancement oils is that it required daily injections deep into the muscle and i will say they dont tickle ;)
the volume of oil is slowly increased over a few weeks till you are pumping in about 3ml of oil almost daily

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
The guy was named Mr. something. Anyways, I dont recommend site enhancement oil. I tried it once and got the nastiest infection in my bicep from the stuff. It was pretty spookey.

squater

Banned
Jan 25, 2006
Yea, it was Mr. A..He aslo owns Pro.Muscle.....He gets rally defensive about this stuff...He blasted every one at Alin's board for all the stupid posts....I've been thinking about it but I'm 47 and my bi's are lagging big time...They just won't grow anymore...I've heard some good things about Syntherol and some really negative stuff...I'm not at that point yet...If I could afford a years worth of growth I wouldn't even be thinking about it....