©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Syntheroid?

athomas2

Dec 7, 2011
I am a 19 year old sprint swimmer and I need to gain muscle!
I swim between 5,000-8,000 yards a day and lift weights three days a week(this does include heavy weights, not just stereotypical swimmer weights). I am 5 11' and weigh 155 pounds (on a good day) with very little fat.
Currently, I take a creatine supplement, a multivitamin and Monster Milk. I have a healthy diet, though I don't know exactly how many calories a day I consume, I make sure I have three large meals a day, "how can you keep eating! That's your third plate!", and drink Monster Milk before and after workouts.

I was interested in taking some sort of a testosterone supplement, mostly Syntheroid, to help me gain muscle, get more ladies and swim faster.

Please give me any advise on supplements (or anything) you think could benefit me, ideally, I would like to be around 160-170 by February!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I am a 19 year old sprint swimmer and I need to gain muscle!
I swim between 5,000-8,000 yards a day and lift weights three days a week(this does include heavy weights, not just stereotypical swimmer weights). I am 5 11' and weigh 155 pounds (on a good day) with very little fat.
Currently, I take a creatine supplement, a multivitamin and Monster Milk. I have a healthy diet, though I don't know exactly how many calories a day I consume, I make sure I have three large meals a day, "how can you keep eating! That's your third plate!", and drink Monster Milk before and after workouts.

I was interested in taking some sort of a testosterone supplement, mostly Syntheroid, to help me gain muscle, get more ladies and swim faster.

Please give me any advise on supplements (or anything) you think could benefit me, ideally, I would like to be around 160-170 by February!

Check out the products that Synthetek has to offer...Many of those will be beneficial to your goals!

BTW, no need to make three separate threads with the same question.....