©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

syntherol question

gsp444

Nov 15, 2010
after following the procedure on how to inject the syntherol, what happens if
i accidentally inject it into the blood stream?

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Same thing that would happen if you shot oil base anabolics.
Make sure you do your research and Know what your doing before jumping rite into Site injects. Make sure to research exactly how it should be done...
They do certainly work but theres a bit more to know then just pinning the ole butt cheek.

gsp444

Nov 15, 2010
Definetly. I am doing all the necesary research. Syntherol is my first injecting cycle, so that s the reason I m a bit paranoid that after aspirating, the needle moves and hits a vein. Theoretlcaly , is there a chance for that to happen ?

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Ive used three bottles of syntherol myself in the Shoulders and Bis (been a number of years ago now) with no problems.
Not to mention literally thousands of shots of steroids over the years. The only time I had a close call was a leg inject with Test.
Aspirated...seen there was blood (first time this had happened) So I immediately aborted mission. When I pulled the pin out blood was spurting out several feet in a stream.
After that Ive been leery of quad shots. Just hit a bad spot I guess.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
For a beginner Id recommended a simple test enan and nan deca.
These you take a simple inject in the ole but cheek once a week.
That will help break you in to what your about to jump into.
Just going straight to Site injecting is skipping a lot of steps imo. I guess it depends on your goals and what your trying to do exactly.

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
Yes you can hit a vein on the way in or on the way out etc. As long as you aspirate and there is no blood you are g2g.

As soon as you pull the pin out - put pressure on the spot and you will be fine.

It's exactly the same as any other injectale oily substance.

gsp444

Nov 15, 2010
Thanks Big A, thanks guys. The cycle went good, maintenance too. Adding 2 inches on my arms made everything well worth it., including the pain I had to suffer on the first week of shooting.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Thanks Big A, thanks guys. The cycle went good, maintenance too. Adding 2 inches on my arms made everything well worth it., including the pain I had to suffer on the first week of shooting.

Thats great to hear. I like Syntherol real well too. Any pics you would care to share by chance?