©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Synthetine, Syntherol, Synthepure and Synthergine

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I have ordered 3ml syringes, 21G pins for uploading and 26G 1/2 inch pins for injections from sterilesyringes for my syntherol chest cycle. Once I have them I will start and follow the above protocol.

Earlier I trained calves, chest and triceps and it felt amazing. I have tried most things over the years and I always recommend low volume and high frequency approaches. However I love my long high volume workouts and will be carrying on with them for the next few months. Today I trained for 2 1/2 hours... approx 30 mins calves, 80 mins chest, 20 mins tri-ceps and 20 mins abs/stretching.

For calves I started with machine raises but kept the weight to 3 plates a side. I done loads of sets in just over 20 mins using a variety of foot positions, rep speeds and holds. I finished with db tibialis raises with a few sets to complete failure (approx 30 reps each). For chest I only done a max of 2 plates a side but really focused on form and making every rep count. I must have done about 40 sets total and used a mix of machines, bb's, db's and cables. All the usual stuff but I did try some incline barbell presses to the throat which I haven't done for awhile. Tri-ceps a variety of pushdowns for 5 mins then some heavy close grip bench. I finished with tri-ceps dips but using an assisted pull up machine and facing away from it and holding onto the pad and pushing down. If you haven't tried doing dips like that before I recommend giving them a go.

I dosed 3ml synthetine pre workout and will be doing another 3ml soon. I have mainly be doing 3ml per day but going to up it now. I also tried just over a scoop of the preworkout pre kaged. I am guessing what happened to me when doing abs and later on when at home is a result of the pre workout plus the hard training. Basically I started doing machine crunches and they felt great and I done 5 quick sets. I went over to do a few sets of standing rope crunches. On the 1st rep I had a bad muscle spasm in my lower abs. I had to stand there for a min or so. Hey on a positive that 1 min was one of the best and most painful ab workouts of my life :D I strecthed then had a shower/sauna. When I got home my chest started spasming. Soon after both my tri-ceps done it too. I have had muscle spasms before but usually just 1 tri-cep but not 4 different areas. They weren't that painful plus they have stopped now anyway. 2moro will likely be an off day so I can recover and kill it on Friday.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Post workout today I had a nice treat. Synthepure, chocolate milk, 2 bananas and ice in the nutribullet. I couldn't resist drinking most of it before the pic :D

v42t86.jpg

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
My diet is 95% clean and I will be adding to it. Today I have ate...

Synthepure, 2 apples, some oats, almond milk and water (rushing out so had a quick breakfast)

4 whole eggs, bread and salad

Chicken, potatoes and salad

Synthepure, pineapple, some oats and water

Beef mince in tomatoe sauce, pasta, tomatoes, peppers

Beef mince in tomatoe sauce, pasta, tomatoes, peppers (made loads so enough for me and my gf plus 2nd meal for me)

Greek yoghurt with watermelon bcaa's in and some white grapes mixed in too.

Pre bed I will probably just have a protein shake with peanut butter. If I cook it will be eggs and salad.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Today was an off day from the gym and I feel great. My diet was fairly relaxed today. Pretty much the same stuff but we went to a Turkish kebab place and I got chicken kebab meat, salad and fries. Then shortly after a big chicken mac or whatever it's called in McDonalds. The burgers are different over here... basically a big mac but with 2 chicken breasts.

Yesterday I trained back for 2 hours and calves for 30 mins. Just set after set of a variety of pulldowns and rows. Lots of different grips and techniques used. One that stands out is on the hammer strength lat pulldown instead of using the hand grips I used the actual metal arm so I could use a hammer grip. Well I used that grip, normal grip facing forwards and facing backwards for a tri-set of approx 10 reps each. I also done a variety (high, low, standing, sat on the floor etc) of cable rows with the rope attachment. Calves was mainly leg press calf presses and seated calf raises using the smith machine.

I am looking forward to starting syntherol in my chest :) 2moro will probably be arms and calves... maybe shoulder and arms... I will decide 2moro.

I must be growing because look what happened to me the other night...

2zqh3zm.jpg

My head hit the tiled floor and I hurt my back but I saw the funny side :eek::D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I don't have a meal plan but I am trying to generally eat more. From 2moro (Monday) I will start aiming for 8 meals per day. I have about that but some days it may only be 6... even 5. So I will start making sure I have 8 per day and from that it will go up to 9. I have never been one for diet plans but I will be making more of an effort now. Nothing crazy in regards to food consumption from me but just ensuring I am getting consistent calories to grow.

Today I ended up training calves and arms and it was great. Calves were machine raises and db tibialis raises on a flat bench. It was my first time doing tibialis raises this way and they felt great. I went up to a 26kg db for high reps for them. I supersetted bi-ceps and tri-ceps but it was all a bit random. 2 of the supersets were barbell skull crushers straight onto standing bi-cep curls and tri-cep pushdowns followed by cable concentration curls. My workout lasted 1 hour so a short one for me.

3ml synthetine pre workout as usual and I was sweating loads. 2moro I am going to try 5ml synthetine for a change. I will need a towel girl whilst I train at that dose :D I have been told the results simply increase as the dose gets higher. I experimented with high doses for short periods earlier in my log and the results were fantastic.

I am starting to look and feel better as each day goes so hopefully that continues. Here is a vid (just taken from you-tube) of the tibialis raises I did earlier today...

db tibialis anterior raise.wmv - YouTube

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I had lots to do today and came home and started getting ready for the gym. My gf wanted me to stay in and watch a movie and all I will say is she made me an offer I couldn't really refuse so I didn't :D I planned to train eod anyway so probably a good thing. 2moro I will be training shoulders and quads. I plan to try 5ml synthetine pre workout. Hopefully I get my needles soon as I will be starting syntherol in my chest straightaway.

Hormones are still 600mg test e and 600mg deca. I have just ordered some adrol and dbol so I will start them when they come. I am thinking 50mg adrol and 30mg dbol but that may change. My appetite is definitely up from MK-677 so food is not an issue. I am only using about 9mg per day and still feel it loads. I had chicken and pasta before and was hungry about 10 mins later. My last meal was a big bowl of oats with chocolate whey and sliced banana mixed in. I say a bowl but I just eat it from the pan as I have no bowls to fit it :D I doubt I will be hungry again for atleast 90 mins as that was about 200g carbs and 50g protein and oats always fill me up.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Today I dosed 5ml synthetine pre workout... I love the stuff. I needed to post a present for my bro's bday and was very late for the post office so ran there. This was not long after injecting 5ml and you should have seen the sweat :eek::D I felt embarrassed waiting in there as it was dripping from my head. I had a wool coat on because it is very cold out side so was drying my head with my sleeve :eek:

Then it was time to train shoulders and quads. Great workout and I done a variety of lateral and front raises and presses. I kept the weight moderate for most exercises apart from some machine shrugs. I use a hammer strength shoulder press and put the seat right down and place a mat on it then I stand on the seat. I went up to 5 plates a side for 20 reps. Then done a drop set of 4,3,2 and 1 plates. Just adding when I do smith shrugs I feel like I place my back in an dangerous position as the bar is slightly in front. Therefore I only use 3 plates max for smith shrugs now. With my modified version I can shrug to the side of me. Although I do swop position and move to the front and back of the seat but it still feels much safer for me.

My needles got here fast but they are stuck in customs. Over here everything gets inspected so it shouldn't be long until I have them :) I have needles now but I want to have enough for a full cycle as I know how awkward customs are over here so I never want to start then have to stop due to a silly reason such as not having needles. The break from pinning has done me good though and I am ready to really go for it :)

I forgot to add that I trained shoulders so good that I wasn't really feeling quads. I warmed them up with leg extensions but thought if I can't give 100% I would rather train them another day. Therefore I trained hips and done 6 sets of both hip adductors and abductors. I will be training calves, hams and quads 2moro :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Yesterday I completely destroyed legs and I knew I would be bad today. I can barely walk and they are hurting bad. I haven't done much today and just tried to rest and recover. They are probably the worst they have ever been... you would think I had been shot :D

The intensity was huge but the weight I kept fairly light to moderate. I started with calves in the form of standing calf raises in the smith machine. I usually go very heavy with calves now but for standing raises keep it lighter due to my lower back. I guess when I have 5 plates a side I can't get that full extension/hold and it's all abit pointless and dangerous. I went up to 4x 10kg plates a side and done set after set with 10 sec rest in between most. I lowered it to 30kg then 20kg a side... holding the stretched position for upto 5 secs on some reps. Then it was tibialis raises on a flat bench and I went up to a 30kg db.

For hams and quads I supersetted most movements. Leg Extensions and Seated Leg Curls for 40 reps each with no rest. Then upping the weight for 35 reps, 30 then 30 again... the later with most of the stack too. I can't really barbell squat due to my back so I used DB squats elevated up for a deep stretch. Most sets were 25 reps then with my bodyweight to complete failure. I also incorporated pulse squats into some sets.

Then someone was on the leg press with 5 plates a side and I could barely walk and was out of breath and I asked if I could do a quick set... I got 37 reps... genuinely wanted to fail on about the 4th reps :D Then some standing leg curls using the leg extension machine. I finished with some leg and back stretches.

My gf has had a bad virus for over 1 week now. I can tell my body is trying to fight it off. I have had a runny nose and feeling off at times (fever). But I am consuming lots of anti oxidants etc so I think I should be fine. I very rarely get sick even when people around me do. Although that leg workout has probably weakened my immuns system by half overnight :eek:

2moro I plan to train chest and arms but will probably stick to all seated movements :) I will dose 5ml synthetine pre workout and my new pre workout Pump Juice Extreme. I am going to enter the Promuscle Transformation Contest so may leave my syntherol chest cycle until 1st April :D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Since coming back from my holiday I have gotten myself in a bad sleeping routine. I never take any sleeping medication etc. I woke up at 5pm yesterday after working all night so I was not pleased as the gym shuts at pm on the w/e. I used MK-677 to my advantage as I upped the dose and no surprise I could sleep later on. I took 25mg and by 8pm I wanted to sleep! I ended up staying up but I woke up feeling refreshed and ready for the gym. Just having some oats and whey with banana then I am going to hit chest and arms :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Today I trained chest and tri-ceps and dosed 3ml synthetine pre workout. I ended up training my gf for 30 mins so that definitely negatively effected my workout. I ended up having about 50 mins to train and really got into it. I stuck to light-moderate weight and squeezing on every rep. I rotated 3 pressing movements with 2 fly movements then ended with some chest drips. Tri-ceps were a mix of db/barbell standing overhead extensions and some pushdowns.

I also used the pre workout Pump Juice Extreme and the pump was ridiculous. I could barely shower properly afterwards. I dosed another 3ml synthetine later on after eating oats mixed with protein powder and honey. Since training I have also had a footlong subway with chicken breast and all the salad, bifidus yoghurt with orange pieces, steak with loads of pasta twice and pre bed will be a synthepure shake with lots of cashew nuts.

Things are going great and gonna just add a few more pounds before I start to cut during the Promuscle transformation contest. I will be adding in Genotec Adrol and Dbol at 50mg and 30mg for a few weeks once I have them. I will also be adding in syntheselen again during the contest. Plus starting my syntherol chest cycle on the 1st April. I will also resume syntherol in my calves too. All in all I am going to transform over the next few months.

Hormones are still 600mg test e and 600mg deca. I am unsure if I will be going down then back up in dose or simply rotating compounds for the contest. I am thinking I will end up on something like 300mg test, 400mg tren e , 400mg mast e and 50-100mg avar per day to look my best.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I dosed synthetine sub-q today for a change. I done 2 shots of 2.5ml in my stomach. It always leaves a big bump but it always fades away very quickly. Although if I press my skin in I can still slightly feel it. IM is a much better form of injection for synthetine imo.

Today was back, bi-ceps and forearms. Lots of rows and pulldowns rotated. I kept nearly everything to a max of 2 plates a side and concentrated on form. Although I did do the full weight rack on close grip pulldowns and went up to 3 plates a side for shrugs. For shrugs I done 3 sets with very high reps and pretty much 10 secs rest between sets. 1st set was 1 plate a side for 50 reps, 2 plates for 40 reps and 3 plates for 30 reps. I trained for awhile but was fairly exhausted near the end which is rare for me. Sure I overdo things at times but I was really wiped out today. I believe too much pre workout is the cause so back to a more sensible dose.

I am feeling good now though. Post workout I had a 1/2 cooked chicken in the fridge and didn't feel like cooking. So I had 1/2 chicken and lots of bread with a raspberry syrup drink :D Later on I had spagetti bolognese made with beef mince, peppers, tomatoes and basil. I just had a bifidus natural yoghurt and in an hour so so I will have another serving of spagetti bolognese (I made 3 big ones). Pre bed will be a synthepure shake with 2 spoons of peanut butter.

2moro will likely be a day off as I have trained 2 days running. We are also viewing an apartment and I have to go to France later on too.

I should also mention you may notice there won't be any talk of synthepure smoothies this week. Reason being the nutribullet I have used daily for 2 years was broken when my gf used it for the first time! She pushed the plastic cup down really hard and twisted it so the little plastic things snapped off. I don't have any spare large cups so will have to order new ones. I may even just get a new blender but will see what ones they have over here. She is not allowed to use my nespresso machine now :D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Things are good and my body is pretty much sore all over at different degrees. Today was an off day but I wanted to go to the gym. I was thinking of ways to go and not for it to effect recovery too much. I figured I would isolate rear delts and calves for a workout. I actually started getting my bag ready but my gf needed my help with something important so I left it. Probably a good thing as I need sufficient recovery time over the next few weeks. During the transformation contest when I start cutting I am going to pretty much be training everyday.

The lighter weight and squeezing my chest on every rep is really working great and I have already seen an improvement. So I will have a much better base for when I start my syntherol cycle. I think once I start cutting and bring my waist in that will only add to the look of my chest too.

I didn't dose synthetine today for a change but will be dosing 5ml pre workout 2moro. I will keep it at that but later will be upping things plus adding syntheselen in too.

We have gone for a new apartment so we should be moving very soon. It's not in such a beautiful area but it is bigger and will make life so much easier. It will make dieting so much easier as we will have room for a proper fridge/freezer and cooker. Although it's unfurnished so we are gonna have to buy everything as soon as we move.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
On Wed I trained calves and rear delts. Putting these small areas in their own day really allowed me to focus on each. I usually go heavy with calf presses on the leg press machine but kept it at only 4 plates a side. I started with high reps but soon went to approx 10 reps with 5 secs rest for multiple sets. I would change the distance between my feet for each set plus turn them in slightly too. By lowering the weight I could really focus on getting a full stretch and holding it for every rep. I also went up to 30kg db tibialis raises on a flat bench for approx 30 slow reps. It's Friday now and my calves are hurting bad so I must have worked them good. Rear delts was just set after set of various raises using db's and cables and they felt great.

On Thurs I trained hips, glutes, hams, lower back then shoulders. I have an issue with my right hip so kept the weight light just to work the area and it seems to have done me great. I went heavier for hams and glutes but nothing too heavy. My hams were burning from static holds etc. Shoulders were various front and side rasies with some machine presses. I finished with a set of 100 reps on the lateral raise machine. I barely got 50 and to get the other 50 I had to stop about 15 times so it was brutal. By the end I couldn't life my arms up.

I have had a few treats recently just because I know I won't have any for 3 months during the transformation contest. This will be the first time I have ever dieted properly and I plan to be 100% with everything. I have been dosing 3-5ml synthetine pre workout and it's always great. I am looking forward to adding in syntheselen and will be using the combo to get me as ripped as possible.

I uploaded deca from my new but last vial the other night and dropped the vial on the tiled floor. It looked ok but as I picked it up the oil started coming out from the bottom. I was gutted as I have no more. So it is 600mg test from now on plus the dbol and adrol I will be adding. I may double the test to 1.2g's for a short time to compensate. I never feel great on high test though but will probably still up it.

My syntherol chest cycle will be starting soon :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
The gym was closed on Friday so I trained today and will be training 2moro too. Today was chest and bi-ceps to mix things up. Although I only had 10 mins for bi-ceps but I done some fast paced sets so it was more than enough. For chest I mainly used barbells and the smith machine. I have been using a lot of machines recently to really squeeze the muscle so changed things up. The weight was moderate for most exercises for 20-15 reps.

I started with decline barbell presses only going to 2 plates a side but doing higher reps and never resting for more than 30 secs between sets. Then on to cable crossovers for 15 rep sets. Back to pressing in the form of incline barbell presses to the neck for 20-15 reps. Again only 2 plates a side for the incline presses too. I moved onto some db flyes for 1 set and straight onto machine flyes for a burnout set. I was going to go onto bi-ceps but decided to do some floor presses for a complete change. I haven't done these for a very long time and they felt great. I went up to 6 x 10kg plates a side and used the smith machine. Bi-ceps was mainly some fast paced cable curls then DB preacher curls rotating from one arm to the other with no rest for about 6 sets. I ended with some fairly heavy reverse cable curls for 2 sets of about 10 reps. Today's workout lasted about 50 mins.

I seem to be getting fuller by the day now and I haven't even started dbol or adrol. My chest has probably never looked so full ever post workout today. My arms were the same and I felt great. It's all from 5ml synthetine, 1 scoop of pump juice extreme and 20mg tadalafil pre workout. That combo is ridiculous so I will use it again 2moro for when I train back and tri-ceps :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Back and Tri-Ceps today and it felt great. I try to add in different exercises/angles everytime I train a body part. I started my workout with straight arm pulldowns and from there pretty much didn't stop for 10 mins. I guess you could call it a giant set using multiple exercises. Today I done a bit of everything but really focued on isolating the lower lats on two of my rowing movements. For every rep I make sure I bring my elbows back as far as possible and squeeze hard then on the negative I stretch my lats out as much as possible. These slight modifications in my training are definitely making a difference. I have done them in the past but would be too concerned with lifting as much weight as possible. I did still lift heavy just not as much as humanly possible for me. So today my working sets for machine rows were with 4-5 plates a side. Plus the full weight rack for lat pulldowns and a variation of deadlifts using the cable row machine.

I still haven't bought a new blender but will as I miss my synthepure smoothies. I love the natural flavour so still have shakes but just mix it with water. I usually eat a tablespoon or 2 of peanut butter with my shakes too.

As I have no deca now I have decided to double my test dosage for the next month before tapering it down. I have no other aas so figured I might as well. So my cycle will be 1.2g test for the next month. I still haven't picked up my dbol/adrol but will add them in when I have them too.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
The gym is closed today plus I have lots of things to get done so will probably stay at home and get caught up. Everywhere is shut over here today so not too much to do anyway. For my first meal I just had a synthepure shake with 2 spoons of peanut butter. My gf bought some special k with raspberries/strawberries so I will have some of that soon. When she gets up I will cook us eggs with salad and bread. I have 3 packs of meat so will probably go through all of them today with rice or pasta and salad.

I have been saying I am on 600mg test but it's actually 250mg per ml so been on 500mg per week with 600mg deca. I stated I will double but gonna change that to 1ml eod so that will be 875mg per week. I started with 1ml last night so will just carry that on for the next month.

Syntheselen will be added in at 5ml per day from next week. I will dose that with 5ml synthetine to start with. Then I will likely up that as time passes. I want to try a high dose for the last month of the transformation contest. Last time I experimented with high doses it only lasted a few days but I could see/feel the difference straightaway.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
You ever figure how much all this cost per month for supplements and juice?

I am an affiliate so thats why I promote the brand so when guys use my code I get money in my synthetek account. With that money I can buy products. Anyone can be an affiliate and it's a good way to help with buying products. I don't pay that much. I used to pay for everything and it cost quite a lot so the affiliate program is a big helping hand. They are worth the price so it doesn't bother me paying. But sure getting a big supply of syntherol is not cheap but it's the only brand I trust. If a guy ever wants to buy a large amount of bottles and will do a log of their cycle you can email them and get a discount (I did).

I get all my gear for free so that's not an issue.

Supplements cost me a lot. All my pre workouts and intra powders definitely add up.

Food is the biggest expense especially living here. I probably spend $1500 per month on food for myself.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Today was calves, hams and quads. Last week I trained legs so hard I could barely walk for at least 5 days. I was really bad so I thought train hard but don't go over the top. I started with calves on the horizontal leg press for multiple sets of 20-15 reps and just aiming for the burn/pump. Next came db tibialis raises on a flat bench moving up to a 32kg db for over 30 reps. Then calf presses on the leg press machine and I went heavy on these and most sets were about 12-10 reps. Next were hamstrings and the seated leg curl machine. I started with 40, 30 then 20 reps. Then a few more sets of 20 reps with the last one including about 30 partials. Then came some sumo leg presses for approx 20 reps and finished with standing leg curls. My main quad exercise was the leg press and I started with 40 reps and kept all sets above 20 reps. For the 40 rep sets I would do 5 normal reps and 5 partials rotating till I got to 40. Then came some leg extensions for 20 super slow reps. I finished with 1 set of db lunges until failure then straight to bodyweight lunges until complete failure. I think I was training for 2 hours and my legs are burning now.

Post workout I had a footlong subway. Later I had some turkey breast with jasmine rice. Now I will have bifidus yoghurt with mango pieces. Then probably 5 whole eggs with bread and salad. Pre bed will be synthepure with 2 table spoons of peanut butter. After the 1st April I won't be having anything like subway unless I allow myself a cheat meal. No lattes or cappuccinos either :(... just espresso

I like to have short breaks from everything even if it is solely good for you. I haven't been using synthergine recently so will restart it 2moro. I still haven't got my dbol/adrol so will definitely need the synthergine for that.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Today I trained chest, shoulders and tri-ceps. For chest I mainly stuck to hammer strength machines and squeezing the muscle through every rep. For shoulders I used a mixture of things and hit them hard. There was a barbell pushed against a weight stand so I done some kneeling one arm shoulder presses using the barbell. I went up to 2 plates for each arm on those. Then came front raises holding a 20kg plate with both hands and finishing with 10kg for high reps. Standing smith machine presses and behind the back cable lateral raises. I finished with some db shrugs... going up to 42kg db's for high reps. For tri-ceps I done cable pushdowns, db side extensions and overhead barbell extensions. I finished with some ab machine twists and crunches then some ab work on a bench. The workout probably lasted 2 hours or so.

I will be eating solely clean food from now on. For the next month there will still be plenty of carbs but everything will be clean. My hardest challenge will be not drinking milk but I am going to do it. Milk is ok as I have drank it all my life but I want to challenge myself so gonna stop it. For a treat I will allow myself one cup of tea on a sunday :eek::D I have aminos on the way so will be drinking them throughout each day to stay hydrated and supply my body with constant amino acids.

I started synthergine today so feeling good about that. A healthy liver will only help my progress over the next few months. Syntheselen will be started 2moro and looking forward to it :)