©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Syringe Needle Combo

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Running :

1g Teste E per week
600 mg Deca per week
50 mg dbol Ed (25 days)

Wondering best way to pin this seeing first time I can't just use my 3cc twice a week syringes?

Should I jump to a 5 cc to fit in 2x per week pins or run 3x per week with a 3cc syringe? If so, I usually go glute for glute but maybe should start pinning shoulders too if 3x per week?

Any recommendations in best place to find a 5 cc syringe/needle combo under allowed advertisements posted?

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
I'd def split those up to 3 weekly injections. 5cc is a lot of gear to put in you at one time, plus the more often you inject, the more stable the hormone level. Me personally, i do eod injects...mon, wed, fri, sun, tues, thurs, sat, repeat. And yeah, you'll need more pinning spots. I use R glute, R ventroglute, L glute, L ventroglute, and both quads. Or chose from delts, chest, and lats

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
What is the strength/dose of your chems? How many mg per ml?

Test E= 250mg per ml
Deca= 200mg per ml

Totaling 7cc week thought of i could find 5cc syringe I could go glute for glute at twice a week 3.5 mg injections splitting gear in half on. It's sides.

I'm not sure if that's still too much for one pin or not. Always ran those two compounds at twice a week to level them out before but first time this amount.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
It's also been near impossible for finding 5cc syringe with 23 gauge by 1.5" to do this so was asking opinions.

Realize may have to buy syringe and leur lock pins separate.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Thanks yall, finding right combo i'll still stick to my 1.5 x 23g and go twice week glut for glute and keep it simple.