©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Syrus

remylebeau

Oct 19, 2004
Anyone heard of these guys? Apparently they're highly regarded by the superior muscle guys.

remylebeau

Oct 19, 2004
Thats great news, hopefully a source will be posted here or at outlaws. They're keeping it mad tight lipped over at SM.

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
Syrus is legit, as far as I know. Canadian UG. Never used it before but I know of some people that have. They say it's as comparible as Orbit and definitly worth trying. :cool: I've heard that the T400 can be a little painful..

Marauder79

Apr 21, 2005
Toronto, Canada
T-400

New product from Syrus Advanced line: T-400
test enanthate 100mg
test cypionate 100mg
test decanoate 200mg

umm it may be a bit sensitive, not for the weak of heart. Definently an experienced cycle.

MdTNT

anatest100 said:
where can you order it from?

great first post bro'...LMAO

you hsould join the sources sectio, pay some dues and then get some answers.

As for the name I am not very familiar with it nor the fact that anynone at SM promotes them...i kinda thought this sounded like source posting to me though....let the MOD's decide but it sure sounds like source posting to me. Md-

latino~heat

Truest Playa in da Game
May 24, 2005
Lower`East`Side
MdTNT said:
great first post bro'...LMAO

you hsould join the sources sectio, pay some dues and then get some answers.

As for the name I am not very familiar with it nor the fact that anynone at SM promotes them...i kinda thought this sounded like source posting to me though....let the MOD's decide but it sure sounds like source posting to me. Md-

ya...have to pay attention to the wordin..no lie this is like the 5th time Ive read a similar thread on 3 diff. boards..sounds to me like a new scheme of marketing..but thats just me!
L~H

juicinjay

Aug 5, 2005
syrus labs

I'm currently using syrus labs test enanthate. I have found it to be great. Ive already put on 10 pounds in 3 weeks.

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
thats retarded... has anyone ever wondered why alcohol is legal when it alters your mind and kills people. but they worry about steriods and seem to have given up on fighting sale of coke and weed. i personally think alcohol should be illegal again.

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
the can even go on aol and get all the child molestors. but no they care about people having too much muscle and athletes playing better and harder. imagine howthe US athlete would compare to other countries without it.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
sesso said:
the can even go on aol and get all the child molestors. but no they care about people having too much muscle and athletes playing better and harder. imagine howthe US athlete would compare to other countries without it.
Hey Asshole, G W (hairy) Bush didn't make a state of the union with an intentional reference to coke or weed(Must not care about Ricky williams :smoker: , Go Dolphins!!!!!!!!) He said that steroids are our menace now, but then again he also said that he believed Rapheal Palmeiro never used gear...........

P

pincrusher

sesso said:
tha is what i said .. they care about gear more and i feel its less a threat
the sad thing is that in a recent study done with thousands of teenagers, they asked them 3 questions: have you ever gotten drunk? do you smoke cigarettes? have you ever used steroids? the results showed that 65% have gotten drunk at least once, 40some % smokes cigarettes and only 3-5% ever used steroids. so which is the bigger issue here? problem is that mr wonder G.W. BUSH is so into using the latest fad to take interest away from his lousy loosing war that the reality of things are not being seen. :mad: