©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tamoxifen vs. Nolvadex

Superflex1987

Sep 2, 2005
Hey guys I heard that tasmoxifen is a generic version of nolvadex. Is there any difference between the two? Does one work better than the other, and do they have the same side effects?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:
Nolvadex is a brand name for tamoxifen citrate just as Cresent is a brand name for adjustable wrenches.
I didnt know Crescent was a brand name. Damn, I learn something new every day

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
and just like Xerox for photocopy, Rollerblades for inline skates, Formica for laminate, Hoover for vacuum cleaner, Scotch tape for cello tape, Band-aid for adhesive bandage...

Superflex1987

Sep 2, 2005
Hey guys thanks for the info I thought they were pretty much the same thing. I just wanted to know if there were any differences at all.
Thanks alot.SUPERFLEX

P

pincrusher

Superflex1987 said:
Hey guys thanks for the info I thought they were pretty much the same thing. I just wanted to know if there were any differences at all.
Thanks alot.SUPERFLEX
only differences would be the slight purity differences from manufacturer to manufacturer. it is available from legal sources such as our one sponsorer lion nutrition so you dont need a steroid source to get it.