©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

TATS, whose got ink?

IsoVet

Feb 4, 2013
in todays world you're almost strange if you don't have one. I don't think I know anybody personally that doesn't have any.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
in todays world you're almost strange if you don't have one. I don't think I know anybody personally that doesn't have any.

How true that is, I got my first in 1990 before it had become super vogue. Then by the mid 90's tramp stamps, tribals and the Tazmanian Devil where everywhere .

Hawk

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
You a slumlord man?

Lmao.. I do collect for those guys.. Kinda a parttime deal to get a percent cause I like knocking on doors.. I hear funny ass shit.

Well u guys know me and I'm fresh. Hope no guy here has a sun around their navel ..lmao.. Thats female..And I've seen it and makes me laugh..

Last edited:

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
You'd be busy where I reside IB. about 1/3 of my my hoods boarded up.
big ass run down 50-100 unit apt buildins empty(cept for squatters and no not our kind of squatters)and boarded. wouldn't make much though as any rentals here are mostly sec 8 so you'd get a clip off of 70-180 some dollars.
aint that america for me and you baby... T

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
I'm not against them but dont have any. Maybe someday,,,maybe not though.

You know Alin if I had not done that first guitar string pen barrel
mess I would not have done anymore. Had to try and balance out
the one that freaks the women in the family out with some good ones. The guy that did that first one caught a double murder and went away for good . Thank god or this thing would really be a mess if he'd finished . Wish I could make this one go away.. T

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
You know Alin if I had not done that first guitar string pen barrel
mess I would not have done anymore. Had to try and balance out
the one that freaks the women in the family out with some good ones. The guy that did that first one caught a double murder and went away for good . Thank god or this thing would really be a mess if he'd finished . Wish I could make this one go away.. T

Hey T will you show us the devils art put upon you. ? Double murder. That's crazy.there's that reality show that these great tattooist alter a persons to make good. Enter and go on maybe??

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
I have a bone tribal set of wings (full back piece 2 eight hour sessions and a four hour session to finish it) has my three boys names worked into it wings represent my military days. Yen yang tearing out of my forearm with kanji symbol for protect and defend right below it. Prob end up with a full sleeve before its all said and done. Gotta love ink!

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
I have a bone tribal set of wings (full back piece 2 eight hour sessions and a four hour session to finish it) has my three boys names worked into it wings represent my military days. Yen yang tearing out of my forearm with kanji symbol for protect and defend right below it. Prob end up with a full sleeve before its all said and done. Gotta love ink!

I admire your determination as that is a long time in the chair. I have actually opted out of a few things just for that reason. Sounds cool bro! And thanks for serving!

Hawk

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Thanks man it was truelly an honor to serve my country. Its kind of a funny story the guy that did my back piece was this huge 1%er biker 6'5" 300 lbs or so looked just mean as hell (funniest nicest dude youd ever meet though) when he got up on my upper spine i swear i wanted to just pass out. .the whole time hes saying quit wining you pussy his chair prob still has my fingerprints embedded in it lol.

NOSUPERMODEL

Nov 6, 2012
Two half sleeves, one on my finger, four leaf clover on ankle(I'm Irish), Carpe Diem on my achilles and then a band around my leg about calf high. I want to get my two kids portraits done, but I am not just letting any artist do them. I want to get them done by Kat Von D.

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Damn diesel 40 hours! Bet its badass. For those that dont know ink is addictive i started out with one. ..... whole time its getting done im thinking im never gonna do this again month later im in the chair again getting my backpiece started lol.