©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

TB500, ACT1 and BCP 157 Log

VanillaMandingo

Nov 2, 2012
Thank you for replying to my question. I ruptured my left biceps and have surgery in six days to reattach. I am in desperate need of help healing. I appreciate your thorough explanation and the fact that you have taken your time to do this thread for the rest of us.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Thank you for replying to my question. I ruptured my left biceps and have surgery in six days to reattach. I am in desperate need of help healing. I appreciate your thorough explanation and the fact that you have taken your time to do this thread for the rest of us.
Ouch! Very sorry to hear about your circumstances. I wish you the best of luck with your surgery and you should check out a thread a dude with a torn pec surgery did at pro muscle regarding his use of these healing peps. I'll see if I can dig it up for you.
Grim

VanillaMandingo

Nov 2, 2012
Ouch! Very sorry to hear about your circumstances. I wish you the best of luck with your surgery and you should check out a thread a dude with a torn pec surgery did at pro muscle regarding his use of these healing peps. I'll see if I can dig it up for you.
Grim

Awesome. Thank you, sir.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Going for some tissue work in a little while. Going to have some deep tissue to flush the toxins out of my legs. Nice! I'm still sore as hell, but I can't wait til next week. Tomorrow's 30-45 min. of steps for morning cardio, so that ought to prime them up after today's muscle work.
I should add, I've had a holistic approach in order to STAY healthy after using these peptides. I stretch and foam roll twice daily, get massages and go to physical therapy for active release on my knees. I'll soon be returning to my acupuncturist as well. He's amazing and studied in a monastery in China for 10 years. It's not necessary to do everything I do, but I think one should treat their body like a fine piece of machinery. You'd do it for your Ferrari, why not your body?
Jay Cutler's famous for deep tissue and acupuncture to keep his battered carcass in shape. He's just turned 40 and going for his FIFTH Olympia.
Grim

Thor

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 6, 2012
Thanks GR

appreciate the updates and info, someday soon I may need to use the same protocol, sounds like things are getting better for ya and yea your own attitude can make or break ya sometimes...deep tissue massage is great, i get it once a month and would do it once a week if i wanted to spend that much on it. anyway thanks again and keep us posted on your progress

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
appreciate the updates and info, someday soon I may need to use the same protocol, sounds like things are getting better for ya and yea your own attitude can make or break ya sometimes...deep tissue massage is great, i get it once a month and would do it once a week if i wanted to spend that much on it. anyway thanks again and keep us posted on your progress
I absolutely will brother, thanks for the encouragement!

Today I did 25 minutes on the stairmaster. I used every step to flush blood into different parts of my quads, hams and calves. If you don't do this already, you should: When really sore in any bodypart, pump it. Make it contract and try to use the pain as feedback as to where in the target muscle you feel that contraction and try to pinpoint it as much as possible. Create that neural connection and your body's likely to remember it. Get that quad sweep. Thicken those adductors, make that lower quad really knot good. Use it as an opportunity to really feel what you're contracting. That pain and the feedback it gives is a gift. Now, I'm hoping this will help get me ready for Wednesday's leg day. Thinking of mixing up the exercise order to emphasize different areas, possibly work in a different rep range and rest accordingly. See? I have these options now thanks to those little peptides. ;)
Grim

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Yes no need to get down and woe is me just do and try things like the full blood flow contraction on lower legs to build up strong circulatory valves and lower leg vein strength so no pooling effect or edema can take place...leg gravity for blood as you get older is a pain in the ass..walking is also great. I deal with this daily

Last edited:

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Yes no need to get down and woe is me just do and try things like the full blood flow contraction on lower legs to build up strong circulatory valves and lower leg vein strength so no pooling effect or edema can take place...leg gravity for blood as you get older is a pain in the ass..walking is also great. I deal with this daily
Do you do compression legware?
I use 30-40Hg/mm strength to keep my lower legs tight and it helps with getting blood back to heart for oxygenation, legs feel great with them.

VanillaMandingo

Nov 2, 2012
So, do you believe that these compounds work more in the area that is injected or very systematic. I had my biceps tendon reattached on the 15th of August. I know that hGH is great for healing, but I wonder if these compounds also would help to heal the weakening that I have done to my tendons all over with my AAS usage. Thoughts on this, guys..?