©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test boosters, are they effective?

rowingdude

Feb 16, 2006
I am looking at both test boosters and test-e. Obviously there are benefits to both, but the boosters shouldn't require PCT. What iw the best way to go?

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004

good test boosters would include......... Tribulus, Tongkat Ali, and Gamma Oryzanol they are great natural test boosters especially when combined togather

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
good ones work bad ones don't ..i hear Gaspari's nolvedex works. also ones like Jayson mentioned above...shit try em both see what you like better...I like the ones that containe testoterone or deca, or equipoise..those work best for me:p

Last edited:

mn_fighter

May 30, 2006
minnesota
most test booster do little then fuck with your natural test level. I would stay the hell away from them. I have always thought proper supplements like Whey protien, dextrose, flax seed oil, etc along with rest and proper training are the way to go then steriods. To me Test boosters are for those who are either not mature enough for gear or looking for a short cut in there workout/supplements. SO in my opinion they are junk

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004

i belive they are very effective.. i use test boosters year around especialy tribulus......... it is very effective when using them before a cycle to get test levels elevated before u start and after a cycle when you are getting ready for ur PCT.. i have noticed when combined with ur PCT (test boosters) it makes it much easier to keep strenght and weight gains.

P

pincrusher

concidering the cost of alot of the test boosters would it not be cheaper to just go with the real thing?
test boosters are good when combined with pct as i do cause it will help you keep gains easier through an faster raise in natural levels after suppression from a cycle.

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004

yes pin is right........ the real thing is best but u can only use for soo long then u gotta sit and wait until next cycle soo why not run test boosters btween cycles u can get 2 months for like 10bucks of tribulus

P.S Pin what happened to C.C