©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test Cyp 200 vs. Test Ent.250 --please clarify

dieselboy

Apr 5, 2004
I believe test is test is test...just dosing/timing dependent upon the ester used...esp. w/ cyp. and ent. which are quite similar.
...btw I always go w/ test ent.250 as my first choice.

I've commonly seen test cyp 200 qv priced a bit more than test ent 250 qv brand.
Does test cyp 200 have any advantages that I'm not aware of?
I would have assumed the test ent. 250 to be more costly since it's a bit more mg test per cc.

or is it more a matter of supply and demand as well as false beliefs that test cyp is TRULY superior?

please clarify

dieselboy

Apr 5, 2004
2 cc's in the bi's...big dude i take it!, I usu. go 1cc per bicep..unless there are diff. bicep heads..I don't know. I know the tri's have diff. heads to shoot.

I was saying the QV test cyp 200 was a bit more than the qV test ent.250. ...didn't know why since 200mg test Cyp has less testosterone than test ent.250 per cc. ...granted not a whole lot diff.

P

pincrusher

test cyp is harder to hold in solution without it crashing which is why you will generally not ever see it higher than 200mg/ml unless you want for a very very painful injection. test enth has a low melting point around 85degree's and will stay in solution much easier. this is just one of the reasons why cyp is usually higher costing than the enth even though the powders are the same pricing. the enanthate ester is 1 carbon atom lighter than the cyp but will not make any difference to the average cycle as far as performance is concerned.
people in the states will tend to feel that cyp is better but only because for a long time it was easier to get since the us pharmaceutical manufacturers do not use enth. with all the new suppliers having both available there really is no longer any belief as to which is better other than personal preference and the fact that some people tend to have a reaction to the enth ester but not the cyp ester.