©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test Cypionate

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
WTF kind of question is this? You seem to be trying to get yourself banned.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I think it's a fare question.
I had a huge debate with some guys on another private forum about this.
I'd be curious to hear.

What makes it agains the rules is if you start naming brands-labs or leaving links.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Years ago gym price I paid
100$ + local for in hand.

Later driving to
Mexico getting it myself i paid 25$

A distributor buying cases will also get a better buy then the end user buying personal use
(Some cases ;)

gkn525

Sep 11, 2014
Bama
I remember those green cartridge synovex&finaplex pellets that u had to keep refrigerated.both were very easy to convert in the 90's

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Fins carts last I seen were 100+ just for the pellets.
For some reason they went from 32$ one day to a 300% price increase

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Years ago gym price I paid
100$ + local for in hand.

Later driving to
Mexico getting it myself i paid 25$

A distributor buying cases will also get a better buy then the end user buying personal use
(Some cases ;)

:yeahthat:

But you also have to factor in where you are getting it from. Is the dosage correct, is the product actually what the label claims, is the seller legit, where is the product being made (gmp facility or someone's kitchen)?

For the average guy juicing low prices can come with low or even no quality!

GotTren?

Dec 3, 2016
East side!
Fuck that I'll convert cattle juice before I pay buck fifty a vial....lol

I'm with you Bubba, as far as the question is concerned you get what you pay for in this game. But 150$ that's someone that don't like you very much or is bulking and needed to by some steak lol

SuperWLB

Dec 28, 2016
Test Quest

50 YO Male on TRT for years(6) through Rejuve Clinic. Tired of $225 a month for 10ml cyponate. I am good with 400 ml a week to maintain. Includes Arithmodex, supplies and blood work. I can monitor this myself. Have had blood poisoning through garbage oversees in the past. Anyone that can help?

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Oh and to the original question. Ive seen young and older dudes pay $100 - $150 for a "Name Brand" bottle of Test. If your a snake and have gear that is made by any well known company you can basically make a killing on the guys that know nothing about juice and think that if its made by a "real" Company then its golden and they will pay just about anything. I see it all the time. I steer clear of that whole circle cause its just a bunch of accidents waiting to happen....AR....

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
I paid over a bill per bottle for 10ml bottles of 250 test e, 200mg Tren A and 200mg Mast E. Than a bill for 150 10mg Anavar. All from a local source that was supposedly pharm grade years ago.

sodzl

May 10, 2013
I had an argument with the guy on another form. He swore that you can get a bottle of test for $20 anywhere in the United States. The funny thing was he wasn't even American

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
It is*something like $40 a bottle at the pharmacy*with a script. Use that as a reference for all other prices. :)

SuperWLB

Dec 28, 2016
My T-Levels were at 50% of what they should be. I have been on 1cc of T200 cyp twice a week for going on 3-4 years. taking x2 1mg Anastrozole a week. My doc just pushed me down to 1.5cc every week due to my cholesterol. Interestingly I remembered it was AlinShop that gave me blood poisoning several times a decade ago. I am somewhat of a beast, relatively speaking. Still squatting 550 and benching 325 at 50, and look like I'm 30. i would like to stay here but financially difficult. 5'9, 215, 15-18%bf. Willing to try AShop if that's the thing to do, but the packaging from Alin was highly questionable. Stay with my Doc?