©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

test dbol

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
oracle said:
me neither...she has a nice figure but i just want to know who she is because everyone is like "nice avatar"
Hey Orc...don't get jealous now.....I'll give my left ball for that chick..( well, whats left over after my cycle, that is )...;)

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Robin Hood said:
Hey Orc...don't get jealous now.....I'll give my left ball for that chick..( well, whats left over after my cycle, that is )...;)

I hope you have something left over too robin...because if you don't you might want to lay off the juice. :D

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
daver003 said:
What was this thread originally about?

originally it was suppossed to be how to cycle testosterone and dbol together.....don't ask how we went to robin's nuts

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
daver003 said:
are robin's nuts getting smaller? Get some nolva dude....

lol.... :confused: this post is way off subject...but it's funny where it's heading....well maybe not for robin hood and his merry "little men". Just kidding with you robin

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
oracle said:
don't ask how we went to robin's nuts

Ha ha ha.....you may be able to lift heavy weights, but you're gonna have to grow more to be able to lift MY nuts... :D

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
I'm going to start a new thread on this subject....please be on the look-out. (love you like a brother Robin)