©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test deca cycle

bama

Aug 8, 2007
I am starting test 500mg+deca 300mg. If anyone run this one before, let me know please what should I expect. Tha.

Dr.5

May 24, 2007
If your diet is good , you should expect very good gains. I would take proviron to avoid the deca dick. I gained from a short such test deca cycle more than 15 pounds.

oldfella

Jul 31, 2007
Test and deca work well together. Like Dr.5 said get some proviron to take with that. But with a good solid diet and training right you should get some quality gains and strength as well. Just drink plenty of water and watch sodium intake to aviod any water retention issues.

bonsay

Apr 18, 2007
24lbs for me. Good luck Watch out deca’s sides, you won’t be happy if happens.

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
Let us know your stats as this looks like a first cycle. I would consider this just fine for your cycle and wouldn't worry about the proviron unless it's convient for you, the test should keep the "deca-Dick" away.

If I added another AAS, I would add Masteron Enathate if available to you, it is simular to Proviron in many ways and superior in many and best of all it is cheaper (for me at least). Proviron is an excellent addition to any cycle though, just giving my 2 cents about what is better bang-for-buck so to speak.

You will need to at least have an AI (aromatase inhibitor) on hand, and I would suggest to use one for a first cycle, and lower or remove it in later cycles as you see how you react. You should notice some very good gains off your cycle given that your diet and training are intact, it really is individual.

Let us know more, like how long you are going to run everything, whatelse if anything you are going to be taking, and what you have plan for post cycle recovery (PCT post cycle treatment)

Bonhaus

Aug 2, 2007
bama said:
I am starting test 500mg+deca 300mg. If anyone run this one before, let me know please what should I expect. Tha.
I don’t think the deca you are taking is enough .

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
Bonhaus said:
I don’t think the deca you are taking is enough .
I would normally agree, but we would need to know is stats first -weight, lean mass, experience, etc. If he's 150-200lbs it should be enough, ideal dose for 150lbs lean.

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
bama said:
So should I take the deca even with the test?
No, you could though and even run it higher, but I and many others like our test higher. I would personally do 2cc of each which would usually be 500-600mg of test and 400mg of deca. I would run the Test higher like 2.5-3mg per pound of bodyweight, and try to shoot 2mg of deca per pound of bodyweight as a reference from my school of thought.

oldfella

Jul 31, 2007
AlphaMale said:
No, you could though and even run it higher, but I and many others like our test higher. I would personally do 2cc of each which would usually be 500-600mg of test and 400mg of deca. I would run the Test higher like 2.5-3mg per pound of bodyweight, and try to shoot 2mg of deca per pound of bodyweight as a reference from my school of thought.
I think we went to the same school!:D This is good advice for what you plan on doing!! I also like my test higher than the deca. It has always made sense to me.

jarhead95

Jan 23, 2007
bama said:
I'm on the same cycle and so far I've gained a whopping 12 lbls and only in my 7th week. Eat like a muthafucka though!
Good luck and keep us posted.

BigDog

Jun 13, 2007
bama said:
So should I take the deca even with the test?
No bro, you should always keep the deca dosage under the test. 500test 400deca is just fine. Don’t forget anti e .

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
BigDog said:
No bro, you should always keep the deca dosage under the test. 500test 400deca is just fine. Don’t forget anti e .
I agree with this on a personal preference level, but not as a rule - you do not have to, many people run their Deca 3x higher - as long as Test is around 200mg per week it will counter sexual effects on that level, controling the other hormones will take care of the rest.

bod1ggity

May 6, 2007
Genius said:
it is your first cycle bro?

general rule for decca is 2mg/lb of bodyweight per week... if your 150lbs, you probably should'nt be doing a cycle

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
bama said:

If you eat right, train right,, some good size, strength gains and a few more ladies checking you out ;)

flounderasu

Sep 26, 2007
bama said:

I ran this for my first cycle, deca and test sup. Great gains. I bumped up the deca though afer the 4th week to 400mg. I didn't have any problems with limp dick...the test definitely took care of that. Also, have anti-e's on hand, for sure.

I gained about 20 lbs. Now that I think about it, I had better gains with my 2nd one, Deca and Test cyp. 500 and 400 mg