©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test E by Itself. Good Idea?

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
xmen, im kinda late to this thread and dont know if you have already started running anything yet but first thing i would do is to go see your Endo again or another Endo and get tested again. at 39 with natural levels under 300 he or she may put you on test but at least when they do you will know why your test is low if it is anything other than just getting old cause it happens to us all bro, and we are all different. if it is something else you want to know. once you take care of that then you can run a low dose first cycle and depending on weather or not you become a TRT patient you can either run standard PCT or just get back on TRT. since you are located at my moms house you are in the states therefore your prescription Test is going to be 200mg/ml so if you run that to begin with i would just run 400mg/wk for 12 weeks and that will do great! you will love it. either way just stay active here and good luck.

VP