©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test E ended up Being Test P, tried to save it, suggestion for improvement??

thatbloke

Apr 2, 2013
want peoples opinions on whether they think my homebrew is going to cork

short story:
so i got some Test E powder, usual source, did my usual once a year bake off to set me up for awhile

anyways, put 125grams test E in beaker with 2% BA, 10%bb, and oil (i jus add oil straight away for Test e since it melts at such low temps

after letting the beaker sit in hot water noticed the powder never broke down or melted, jus seperated from the oil and sunk to the bottom n crystalised

so one thing led to another, add little more BA, little more BB, nothign worked, decided to bake small amount of powder in the oven, melted at around 160 degrees, so wala presume Test P

added more BA and BB, sadly while doing this didnt read the bottles labels and added BA at the ratio of BB, half way through i realised id been adding the wrong solvent

ended up with 20%BB in the solution, and i think 5% BA, maybe 6%

mostly worried about the cork, anyone got ideas how i might be able to add more Test P and adjust the ratios of solvents if i increase the batch size?

Last edited:

thatbloke

Apr 2, 2013
False alarm, woke up today and solution had completely crashed, mustnt have had asmuch BA as i thought

added more BB and held

AHHHHHH I LOVE HAPPY ENDINGS