©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

test e or test c? with eq? stack

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
The differences to many would be marginal at best. However, some people find E holds more water than C. I tend to experience some acne on C and not E and some others can even contest prep on E, so diet and individual differences between people make it very specific to you. Try both over time and see what your experience is.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
If you notice a difference its gonna be so minimal you won't be sure if there is a difference . So whichever you can obtain that is good quality and price.
either is fine and by the way EQ with test is a favorite light duty cruise for me.
Watch your bloods if you run the eq for a lengthy run. Thanks, T...

ForkLift

Banned
Aug 21, 2014
Depends on your personal preference bro
they are basically the same except cyp lets you hold a little more water than eth
however i like cyp more than eth. Despite the slight water that i may hold.
Its also good because eth you have to do 2x a week injects. With cyp you could get away with doing oonce a week injects!

So with EQ depending on how much your doing. I would run it high at a min of 800mgs/wk EQ and 600mgs Of Test cyp or eth! Honestly tho if iwas going to run EQ i would run it higher more like 900-1200mgs /wk! But some guys cant run EQ because of health issues!

back to your main question....its just your personal preference. E and C are the two most similar compounds you will come across! Besides maybe Test Deca or Test Undeca

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I prefer enanthate myself but have run alot of both. It's a Ford or Chevrolet type of thing. Whatever you like best, or is easier to obtain.

ForkLift

Banned
Aug 21, 2014
any update brother?

Did you make up your mind on the test and what your going to run for a cycle? Dont keep us in the dark. I jerk off to this shit! :action-smiley-064::action-smiley-033::action-smiley-055:

jigga

Mar 16, 2015
Test e is easier to homebrew. Also it usually comes in a higher mg per ml concentration.

ForkLift

Banned
Aug 21, 2014
Test e is easier to homebrew. Also it usually comes in a higher mg per ml concentration.

All are a breeze to homebrew if not brewing at a concentration of over 200mg/ml

EQ is the easiest! dont even need BB honestly!

bjjfan

May 5, 2015
ive always noticed, or thought i noticed, better results when i ran test cyp and eq. i have done both with eq in the past but cyp always seems to make it "feel" better.
I definitely prefer cyp for the lack of inject frequency. I have even run it every 10 days without any major changes from every 7 days. The Eq I ran every 5 days, again without any major differences from more often injects.

My numbers that I ran, and I dont like taking heavy amounts btw, were 400-500mgs test every 10 days, and 300 mgs of EQ every 5 days. The growth seems to stick when I stop and I feel just as good as when I used to go much higher in mgs. But like I said, I am not trying to get huge anymore. I am happy where I am and just trying to get as good as I can at this size.