©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test E vs Test Prop

gpearl383

Jun 16, 2005
What would be the major diffences between the 2 other then the shorter ester in the prop, which would mean i would have to inject more frequently.

I was gonna do a cycle of Test E/Deca/EQ, but have 2 bottles of prop and was wondering if i should just substitute the Test E with Prop instead.

I should mention that I did a cycle of Tren A and Prop 10 weeks ago and I want to start the next cycle begining of Jan. Should I not run the same test compound 2 cycles in a row?

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
you can run the same compound of test as long as it keeps working for you. some of the vets like to change their stuff up in mid cycle , but for beginners you should be just fine

Cannons

Big Gunz
Sep 3, 2005
Wherever I'm needed baby!
I love prop compared to enanthate. I feel more intense on prop than enth. Everything from sex to workouts are more intense, and I'm more motivated in life. I get the same feeling with enth but not as intense, or it takes a higher dose to get to that point, and prop is almost immediate. If you don't mind the ED sticks go with prop.

W

wolfyEVH

gpearl383 said:
What would be the major diffences between the 2 other then the shorter ester in the prop, which would mean i would have to inject more frequently.

I was gonna do a cycle of Test E/Deca/EQ, but have 2 bottles of prop and was wondering if i should just substitute the Test E with Prop instead.

I should mention that I did a cycle of Tren A and Prop 10 weeks ago and I want to start the next cycle begining of Jan. Should I not run the same test compound 2 cycles in a row?

there is no difference...you answered the question in the first sentence....different esters cause different half lives...thats it

gpearl383

Jun 16, 2005
wolfyEVH said:
there is no difference...you answered the question in the first sentence....different esters cause different half lives...thats it

What about the fact that i ran it my previous cycle. Do you think that I would get better gains using another compound(Test E, C)? It will be around 15-16 weeks off time by the time i go back on.