©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test is a Miracle!

2RIIPPED

Sep 29, 2005
I came off my Test E cycle 27 days ago, I'm in pct at the moment. The reason for this thread is because I did an M1T cycle 7 months back and came off that and didn't get my sex drive back for about 8 weeks and I'm pretty sure my test levels took that long as well to bounce back. I didn't think that M1T shut me down until I read about it about a month after I stopped taking it. What a Sh*&ty product, its a bummer that this product was ever legal. I just wonder how many kids took this and had the same problem. I was also very lethargic hence the low test levels. It was a horrible experience.

ON the other side of things I thought the same thing would happen coming off of my Test E cycle and wasn't planning on ever doing it again, but thank god no, I'm still fully functional and sooo happy. I'm sure this is due in part to Nolva and Clomid. I'm looking forward to my next cycle. And also no lethargy!

This is just a shout out to the real deal and everyone here at Anasci, best site imo of all the sites.

powermad

Dec 4, 2005
I still cringe at the thought of all the people who used M1T. It is basically rat poison in a pill with androgenic and anabolic side-effects. I told my local supplement place, that carried it when it was at the height of its popularity, about how dangerous it was. They didn't pull it but they DID decide to require an ID and restricted it to people 21 years old and up, thankfully. Can't imagine how many high school kids ruined themselves with this stuff.

Glad to hear you are okay now.

ben johnson

Sep 1, 2005
mormonville
lol....glad to hear it still works for ya....hope my lil buddy dont get the dreaded "deca dik" that i hear about....the nolv better do its job...