©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test Levels

ThaDude

Jan 1, 2013
So I got my blood work results back and my test levels were 2417. I have been on for about a year blasting and cruising. I went up to 900mg of cyp a month ago and added 400mg of tren. At this amount I thought I would be double the results. In the past I have ran 400mg of prop and rendered the same results 2405. What are your thoughts

Nattydread

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Jan 13, 2013
California
Atom hit the nail on the head saying under dosed gear. I can't think of any other reason. Dosent mean there can't be one tho.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
If its a sponsor on here then go about things the right way. Contact them first and deal with them before any name dropping (Not saying you would). This is just my opinion because they could be a good sponsor and just had a bad batch. Hope you get everything worked out.

ThaDude

Jan 1, 2013
If its a sponsor on here then go about things the right way. Contact them first and deal with them before any name dropping (Not saying you would). This is just my opinion because they could be a good sponsor and just had a bad batch. Hope you get everything worked out.

Thanks buddy. Yes they are a sponsor but we have a great relationship. I wouldn't blast them. I'm going to hit them up and let them no what's going on. I just wanted some opinions. But as you guys stated my first thought was that it's underdosed

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Shit happens... No one is perfect... I'm sure the sponsor will make amends.

I'm really happy you are d-bagging like some dudes on other boards and blast the shit out of them and don't go about it the right way. That is professional on your end. Kudos