©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test Only cycle help

SiCLoGiC

Feb 10, 2005
If any of you remember, I posted a couple months back about my 500mg/week Test enanthate cycle. Well the cycle was pretty sweet(so far, 17lbs gained), really had very few side effects at all, but I finished off my test in 8 weeks and now it's time for PCT. My plan was to wait about 10-11 days after my last test injection and use 500iu HCG every day for 10 days, and then immediately after that follow with clomid/nolvadex PCT. I even have the HCG mixed up. However, after researching some, I'm not sure whether or not I even need the HCG. My balls sure look like they could use a shot of HCG but I'm not sure if it's necessary. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
Most people don't use HCG at all and just use Nolva and Clomid. You will be fine without it.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
SiCLoGiC said:
If any of you remember, I posted a couple months back about my 500mg/week Test enanthate cycle. Well the cycle was pretty sweet(so far, 17lbs gained), really had very few side effects at all, but I finished off my test in 8 weeks and now it's time for PCT. My plan was to wait about 10-11 days after my last test injection and use 500iu HCG every day for 10 days, and then immediately after that follow with clomid/nolvadex PCT. I even have the HCG mixed up. However, after researching some, I'm not sure whether or not I even need the HCG. My balls sure look like they could use a shot of HCG but I'm not sure if it's necessary. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

You need to do more research on HCG. HCG is not used during PCT. It is used during your cycle to keep the boys plump. Once you stop with the Test. injections, you also stop with the HCG injections. Then you follow up with correct PCT 14 days after last injection. Also, you just wasted your HCG, it has a very short shelf life. Sorry for the bad news bro, this is why it's always good to do your research and ask questions before you start a cycle. :)

SiCLoGiC

Feb 10, 2005
I did research HCG a lot, and I was going to do a weekend protocall style HCG use; however, during the cycle I never felt that I needed HCG. My balls didn't appear to be much smaller throughout the cycle, and when I say they could use a little kick, it's not like they're half the original size. I know people who use HCG post cycle, and so I was curious as to when exactly I should use HCG, as it is suppressive itself. I figured perhaps 10 days after my last test injection, taking 500iu for 10 days, and begin nolva/clomid therapy on the 8th day of HCG injections, continuing clomid/nolvadex for about 3 weeks. I just mixed the HCG up about 5 days ago, and there is no way it's shelf life is that short. Regardless, thanks for the info guys, I appreciate the help. I'll decide to either use the shit or just start my clomid/nolvadex therapy sooner than I would have.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
SiCLoGiC said:
I did research HCG a lot, and I was going to do a weekend protocall style HCG use; however, during the cycle I never felt that I needed HCG. My balls didn't appear to be much smaller throughout the cycle, and when I say they could use a little kick, it's not like they're half the original size. I know people who use HCG post cycle, and so I was curious as to when exactly I should use HCG, as it is suppressive itself. I figured perhaps 10 days after my last test injection, taking 500iu for 10 days, and begin nolva/clomid therapy on the 8th day of HCG injections, continuing clomid/nolvadex for about 3 weeks. I just mixed the HCG up about 5 days ago, and there is no way it's shelf life is that short. Regardless, thanks for the info guys, I appreciate the help. I'll decide to either use the shit or just start my clomid/nolvadex therapy sooner than I would have.

When I said short shelf life I meant that it will not last till your next cycle since you mixed it. As for using HCG post cycle, maybe one of the vet's here can comment. I've personally have never heard of people using it during PCT. I have read and been told that using it during PCT does more harm than it does good. Any Vet's want to comment.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
SiCLoGiC said:
but I finished off my test in 8 weeks and now it's time for PCT.

Just wondering why you stopped your cycle early. The least i would run testosterone is 10 weeks to get the maximum usage of the gear.

SiCLoGiC

Feb 10, 2005
Well I'm not going to lie, I forgot to calculate a frontload in when I ordered my gear. I ordered 2 bottles of test enanthate, 250mg/ml. After frontloading a gram of test, I was left with less than a 10 week cycle of test, and probably just from slight inaccuracies while injecting, I didn't have enough enough test for my last 250mg shot, so I didn't bother with it. I should have said 8.5 week cycle, but it's all about the same, really.
Anyway, I think this is what I've decided to do: 10 days after my last shot, which is about a week from now, I'll start my HCG injections, 500iu/day for 1- days. Immediately following, I'll start my clomid/nolvadex therapy like this:
Day 1: 300mg of clomid and 40mg of nolva
Days 2-11: 150mg of clomid and 20mg of nolva
Days 12-21: 50mg of clomid and 20mg of nolva
Any more feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

SiCLoGiC

Feb 10, 2005
Frontloading a drug like Test, which is a long lasting ester, helps to get your blood levels high quicker than if you don't frontload it. Some people believe that it's not necessary, especially on a first cycle, but I lean towards believing it helps you see results much quicker and is therefore more effective. I'm glad I frontloaded, as I saw results with Test enanthate within two weeks, as opposed to many who don't frontload and see results only after weeks 3 or 4. That's my spill on it. Peace.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
mr.nitrofish said:
whats a frontload? I only ordered 2 bottles too, I hope I didn't screw up.

Stick to 10 to 12 weeks at 500mg of test per week. From the reading I have done, there is no reason you should have to front load on a first cycle of test cyp. I'm in the 9th week of my first cycle and have gained 27 pounds so far.