©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test only first cycle

rowingdude

Feb 16, 2006
This is my FIRST cycle, I ordered some test-cyonate (I think that's what it's called).

Is it ok to run just test or should I stack it with something.

I am not interested in bulk, it's ineffective for my training style

Oh.. stats:

6'1
205lbs
few years lifting exp.

My diet is low fat, about 1600cal /day.

Last edited:

Vegeta

May 16, 2006
Yes you can run a Test only cycle. It will work good for you as a first cycle. I would up your calories some though. Good luck !

rowingdude

Feb 16, 2006
Thanks, I'll up my calories accordingly, but I am interested in mostly lean muscle/fat loss.

Vegeta

May 16, 2006
rowingdude said:
Thanks, I'll up my calories accordingly, but I am interested in mostly lean muscle/fat loss.
Test prop would have been your best choice for that. But Prop means more injections . Every other day. But since you already ordered the Cyp. just run it .

P

pincrusher

make sure you have on hand some nolva to help combat any water retention issues you may have.
anavar & winny are great products if you are looking for endurance/strength without bulk. anavar can be costly but at 50mg per day it will help to shed some fat and also give ya great strength gains and a much higher endurance threshold a much desired affect if you do what your screen name mentions.

P

pincrusher

rowingdude said:
I don't suppose you could tell me where to come across some Anavar.
redicat, one of the sponsorers who advertises here, sells it in a very unique form. it is a paper product where the steroid is absorbed into the paper. i have used many of his products before and they are excellent and every bit as good as regular tabs if not even better. there are no binders or fillers in the paper products like what you have in regular tabs to hold them together.
the other nice thing is that since the papervar looks like a sheet of heavy paper, it is easy to get through customs and also to keep onhand without drawing much suspicion.
i love anavar and have my wife run regular cycles of it for strength and endurance purposes. she has a very physical job and it has helped her tremendously with it.

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
my brother inlaw did his first cycle last year at 300mgs Test E a week...He was pretty happy with the results...I kept telling him he needed more but he didn't wanna listen so he stayed at 300mgs for 12 weeks and gained some good size...so yeah test only works..no dought...try running 650-750 a week and you'll make some good gains...

P

pincrusher

here is where cryptasm and i will tend to disagree. to me beginner dosages should be kept low, around 300mg of test. in my experience people who start out higher than this tend to need the higher dosages because their diet isnt adequate enough to support gains. i actually did an experiement to try and prove my theory through a former member here who just passed away(captain canuck). he was a regular user with about 10 cycles under his belt and was currently using about 750mg test cyp & 600mg deca per cycle. we dropped his dosages down to 250mg per week of test enanthate & 200mg of deca but fine tuned his diet and added some more protein to each meal. over a 9 week run he gained 20lbs and also got about 2% leaner bodyfat wise. during pct he only lost about 6lbs which made for a net keepable gain of 14lbs. not bad at all concidering this was a very low dose and considered to low by many. you can read more by searching for the captain canuck experiment here at anasci

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
rowingdude said:
So 600mg test/week + 50mg Anavar once daily = awesome lean muscle gains?

I think thats a nice cycle, but I agree with Pincrusher too...When you have your nutrition on target you can get away with less gear...You know ya can't make everyone happy no matter what, I just put my opinon on another thread where the guys first cycle is 500mgs test E and 100mgs A50 per day..I'm like what???? A50 for a first cycle??? why???? Of all the other options out there why use A50 your first cycle??? As a matter of fact, why use A50 at all??? I do prefer lower doses for a fist cycle, this way you can work your way up while avoiding sides, If you start at 900mgs on yer 1st cycle, where ya gonna go top in two years when it stops working??? 1.5gms, 2gms??? Since you will grow on anything your first cycle (if you have 1/2 a brain and know how to eat to gain muscle) a resonably lower dose is a good staring point...

P

pincrusher

rowingdude said:
so... 300mg test (probably 150mg Tue. and 150mg Friday) + 50g anavar
yup that sounds good.:)
you will want to have some nolvadex on hand for your post cycle therapy and also just incase you start to experience gyno symptoms while on cycle.
the pct therapy will star beginning of the 3rd wek after your last test injection and will last for 3 weeks. you will take 40mg of nolva per day during the first week, 30mg per day wek 2, & 20mg per day week 3.
if gyno symptoms would appear you would need to take 40mg per day till they go away then 20mg per day till cycle ends and you are ready to start pct therapy. because of this i would add up the worse case scenario and use that amount to determine how much nolva to have on hand. in your situation it would be about 2,000mg if you needed to run 20mg per day for your entire cycle. since nolva is pretty cheap i would always recommend having more than enough on hand.

P

pincrusher

hey rowing dude, if ya get a chance send me a pm. i wanted to go over a few other idea's with you concerning cycle idea's for strenght and endurance gains