©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test prop first cycle?

NinjaWizard

Nov 26, 2005
Kingdom of Canuckia
I was considering using test prop and proviron for a first cycle. I would like to do a short bulking cycle as I am only looking for modest gains on my first cycle. Now how much test prop should I use? 100mg every second day? 50mg ED, or even 50mg every second day? I was thinking of taking 50mg of proviron ED. Running the whole cycle for 6 weeks. I was thinking about this cycle because since it would be my first one I wanted to know how my body would react to it.
After reading Pincrusher's post on dosing I'm really not sure anymore...

And how about PCT should I be running four weeks of Nolva 40mg/40mg/20mg/20mg and Clomid 300mg for the first day then 100/100/50/50 starting about 4 days after my last shot?

I'm 22 yo I have been lifting seriously for 2 years currently at 6' 185lbs(came up from 155) ~10%bf

Thanks
NW

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
In theory it looks right but that is a lot of shots you are going to feel like a pin cushion 50mg ed is how I would go about it , you probably don’t need to run the proviron but have nolva on hand incase of sides,

My 2 cents

gpearl383

Jun 16, 2005
Your gonna be running alot of shots like max lift said. I would think about test e or c, unless you dont mind the sots..but since its your first cycle your prob not used to them and it might not be the best thing.

NinjaWizard

Nov 26, 2005
Kingdom of Canuckia
Well I didn't want to use test e or cyp because I want to do a short cycle and using long acting esthers didn't make sense to me. I know that injections will be more frequent than with test e but I'm ok with that. You'll probably laugh about this one, but I practiced with a saline solution already, better safe then sorry IMO. Plus I will learn how to inject in school.( thank you nursing school)

Thanks for your help
NW

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
Well how long are you considering cycling for. Anything to short, say a month would be a waste as the effects are just coming into full force. A typical enanthate cycle is 10 weeks but as you know propinate is faster acting, but honestly a few weeks on prop and I am not sure if you will see that significant difference. Pin would be a good one to answer this one!

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
NinjaWizard said:
Well I didn't want to use test e or cyp because I want to do a short cycle and using long acting esthers didn't make sense to me. I know that injections will be more frequent than with test e but I'm ok with that. You'll probably laugh about this one, but I practiced with a saline solution already, better safe then sorry IMO. Plus I will learn how to inject in school.( thank you nursing school)

Thanks for your help
NW
Over a short cycle of 6 wks or so, you won't have to worry about test enth accumulating too much, and would make your life much easier. Also, with a short test-only cycle you would only likely need 20mg nolva a day or so for 3-4 weeks pct or so I would think. I strongly doubt you would need the doses of nolva or anywhere near the doses of clomid (if any clomid at all) after such a short cycle.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
NinjaWizard said:
I was considering using test prop and proviron for a first cycle. I would like to do a short bulking cycle as I am only looking for modest gains on my first cycle. Now how much test prop should I use? 100mg every second day? 50mg ED, or even 50mg every second day? I was thinking of taking 50mg of proviron ED. Running the whole cycle for 6 weeks. I was thinking about this cycle because since it would be my first one I wanted to know how my body would react to it.
After reading Pincrusher's post on dosing I'm really not sure anymore...

And how about PCT should I be running four weeks of Nolva 40mg/40mg/20mg/20mg and Clomid 300mg for the first day then 100/100/50/50 starting about 4 days after my last shot?

I'm 22 yo I have been lifting seriously for 2 years currently at 6' 185lbs(came up from 155) ~10%bf

Thanks
NW

100mg eod is perfect. And prop is a great starter test. It is what I started on and after a week, you look forward to the injections. I did 12 weeks of prop at 100mg eod. A little tenderness and stiffness from time to time, and even some alarming swells, but it all went away. After 2 weeks, you will definately notice it working. I love prop. Now it is always going to be what I use to jumpstart and cycle off with. I will also vouch for the fact that prop has way less bloating.

gpearl383

Jun 16, 2005
KILLA said:
and even some alarming swells

Thats the reason I try to stay away from ed/eod inj. Even though i did prop/tren/winny a couple months ago...id rather go with 2x per week.