©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test Prop Substitute

Ryder13

Jun 21, 2007
Well It's been a while since I ordered my Test Prop from one of the sites sponsored sources. I received one of my packs but the main cycle ingredient still hasn't shown up. I was wondering what some substitutes for Test Prop are? I'm looking for something that gives good lean gains (staying away from bloating, even though I know that depends on your diet), with good strength gains...

Any input and I'm open to any suggestions... Thanks

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
Ryder13 said:
Well It's been a while since I ordered my Test Prop from one of the sites sponsored sources. I received one of my packs but the main cycle ingredient still hasn't shown up. I was wondering what some substitutes for Test Prop are? I'm looking for something that gives good lean gains (staying away from bloating, even though I know that depends on your diet), with good strength gains...

Any input and I'm open to any suggestions... Thanks
Why don't you just wait or reorder if Test Prop is what you want? There really is no substitue for Prop, there are different compounds. What else are you running? Sounds like a short cycle, if you are needing a Test component for sex drive and whatnot, maybe Dbol would be your answer; needing something just for libido then Proviron or Masteron will help - Really need to know what else you are running and for how long.

Ryder13

Jun 21, 2007
I thought about reordering... Once that stuff (if it does) ends up coming in I'll have a lot of test prop on hand. My IP products are the portion of the order that is taking so long, as that is the supplier of Test Prop and Nolvadex I purchased. I'm wondering if there is a reason for that since the first part of my package from Balkan Pharm came in within a week.

I was going to run Test Prop with EQ, I've read and seen that people have liked this and I think it will do me well...

In anyones opinion, would reordering the Test Prop and most of the other products from Balkan be a good idea, even though some time down the road my IP products may come in?!?!

*I hope there a reason IP is taking so long and customs hasn't picked my stuff up... I guess we'll see,

Thank you

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
Well given that you are going to be running EQ which you can easily shoot once a week, I wouldn't reorder Prop that you have to shoot at least Every Other Day! I know it's a common cycle, but it is based on a fallacy that the Prop will not cause any water retention and the Enathate version of test will bloat the hell out of you. Order some Test Enathate and you will be much happier. Keep your Test Enathate around 500mg per week and you will not experience much, if any noticable water retention. Shoot 1cc of each twice a week like Mon and Thu. If water retention becomes a problem, I doubt it, then you will need to just watch your carbs and especially What carbs. Also run a light-dose AI during your cycle and two weeks past and then start your PCT.

Ryder13

Jun 21, 2007
Ok, I was debating on running Test E but as you said about the water retention... Kinda turned me off, but the injections would be easier. I guess I can use that Test Prop for a cutting cycle sometime in the spring maybe?!?! I just hope that stuff comes in, ha I'm praying...

Thanks for the input and help, I will let ya know how it turns out and if I get the stuff... Thanks again...

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
Ryder13 said:
Ok, I was debating on running Test E but as you said about the water retention... Kinda turned me off, but the injections would be easier. I guess I can use that Test Prop for a cutting cycle sometime in the spring maybe?!?! I just hope that stuff comes in, ha I'm praying...

Thanks for the input and help, I will let ya know how it turns out and if I get the stuff... Thanks again...
Good luck, I feel you will be much happier that way.

Ryder13

Jun 21, 2007
From the way you put it and the realization I came to after reading what you wrote I think I'm going to have to agree with you...

Thanks again...