©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

test/tren/dbol How would you use them?

Masstheticsbrah

Apr 10, 2015
What would you guys use, and what dosages would you use of each?
Just something to pass the time and I want to hear your theories or past experiences.
Thanks!

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
What would you guys use, and what dosages would you use of each?
Just something to pass the time and I want to hear your theories or past experiences.
Thanks!

All depends on your past experiences and how advanced your cycles have been so far. I've gone up to 300mgs a day of tren but would I ever recommend it?.... Hell no

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Well, the Test and Tren I would inject intramuscularly. And Dbol most commonly comes in tablet form, so I would swallow those. Although, I suppose you could use them as suppositories. It would be a lot more work that way, but just as effective.

rebhchad

Jun 27, 2004
Well, the Test and Tren I would inject intramuscularly. And Dbol most commonly comes in tablet form, so I would swallow those. Although, I suppose you could use them as suppositories. It would be a lot more work that way, but just as effective.

lmao... yeah that ^^

Mcsteve

May 14, 2015

Hahahaha. Awesome.

That said, the way to run those 3 are limitless. I always like a dbol front load when running test (I always run longer esters of test). Tren you could drop in at the conclusion of the dbol front load.
Possibly:
Wk 1-4 dbol 25-50mg/ed
Wk 1-14 test e 500mg/wk
Wk 5-12 tren a 150-300mg/wk
That ought to turn you into some form of livestock haha. As you've listed absolutely no information about yourself or anything this is literally me throwing darts blindfolded but there it is haha

twatwaffle

Sep 14, 2014
Couple ways I like to do it, my 3 favorite compounds

Test 12 weeks
Tren 8 weeks
Dbol 6 weeks

Or

Test 12 weeks
Tren wk 6-12
Dbol wk 1-5

Overlap them, or just them one after another

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
snort the d-bol

Interesting. Never thought about that route. I know a company was working on a Testosterone nasal spray a few years ago. I guess u could just run a rail of straight Dbol powder.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Interesting. Never thought about that route. I know a company was working on a Testosterone nasal spray a few years ago. I guess u could just run a rail of straight Dbol powder.

Nah that might burn your nasal passages bro..just smoke it like crack, immediate gains :D

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I bet smoking it really gets the Dbol euphoria to kick in quick!

Masstheticsbrah

Apr 10, 2015
Thanks for the input guys, it's actually taken me from 194 to 214lbs right now and i'm on the 4th week. Lean enough to show abs, veins in quads showing but not sure on bodyfat percentage. 6'1"

I ran
First 4 weeks = Dbol @50mgs ED with 500mgs test E
4-12 weeks = Test 125mgs Tren 300 every 3 days

I'm actually liking the lower test with the tren being higher for the time being. When I'm out of tren I'll pump the test up and run another 4 weeks of dbol