©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

test, tren......prolactin?

Rpr4

Jul 16, 2014
south carolina
I've been running test blend 400 at 200mg eod and tren ace 100 at 100 MG eod and exemstane 12.5mg ed. This is my first tren cycle. I started having, what I believe is prolactin issues, bc my sex drive had been down for the past 4 out of the 6 weeks I've been on tren. I took 1 dose of prami last night and now soldier is at constant attention, which is probably a good thing, except I'm at work. does prami usually work that quick or is something else maybe going on? My past cycles have been test only, test/npp, now test/tren and I've never had an issue before.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
I've been running test blend 400 at 200mg eod and tren ace 100 at 100 MG eod and exemstane 12.5mg ed. This is my first tren cycle. I started having, what I believe is prolactin issues, bc my sex drive had been down for the past 4 out of the 6 weeks I've been on tren. I took 1 dose of prami last night and now soldier is at constant attention, which is probably a good thing, except I'm at work. does prami usually work that quick or is something else maybe going on? My past cycles have been test only, test/npp, now test/tren and I've never had an issue before.

Could have? Prami always works great for me.

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
I use prami as well. Start at a low dose and work yourself up from there, higher doses tend to make people sick. It also tends to make people sleepy, so before bed is a good time to take it.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

Best way to see exactly whats going on is with lab work.
PRAMI can work that quickly,,its a strong effective medication.

Rpr4

Jul 16, 2014
south carolina
It seems to work in a few hrs of taking it. I'm going to drop tren totally though. It's not worth the inconsistencies of junk not working! When the wife wants it, it needs to work.....I may look into a different route