©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test vs Sust???

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
ORACLE said:
actually sustanon has 4 esters of testosterone. 1 short 1 long and 2 medium. It has it's advantages and disadvantages. Test E and C last longer in terms of weekly amounts since sustanon has a high peak value in the beginning but then lowers rather quickly towards the end.
Additionally, you are generally going to pay more each cycle for sustenon.
imdaman1 said:
I don't know if I would go that far but I will say that I don't care for sustanon. Many of the biggest guys out there swear by it, though. Its just a matter of trying it out and seeing what it does for you.
Agreed. A better phrased question might be which do you prefer and why as opposed to which is better. I don'y care much for sustenon, because my gains were less than steller, but some guys make excellent gains from it.

Last edited:

chris14

Aug 7, 2005
EDISON
question

whats test propianate go for in a vial of 20 shots at 100mg a shot. also how good is it by itself and for sumone who has already done deca and cyp for 6 weeks. and how many mg a week are good

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Pin.... you must have known I was going to put my 2 cents worth here...LOL....I can honestly say that all the multi estered test is total fucking shit...to many injections,pain and the sus or ANDROPEN is total fucking garbage....e or c is the way..

chris14

Aug 7, 2005
EDISON
well i dont think i can get test e but i can get test cyp and take it for 10 weeks at 500mg but ive already tried cyp before im want a more lean and hard look but still gettin some size will prop at 400mg a week do that

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
This tired ol' goofy question again...?

IT'S ALL TEST.
For me..T-En.@ 500mG weekly...
I stay cut and lean...due to marathon sex w/ my wife most nights. :D

Last edited:

Zaven

May 18, 2005
chris14 said:
well i dont think i can get test e but i can get test cyp and take it for 10 weeks at 500mg but ive already tried cyp before im want a more lean and hard look but still gettin some size will prop at 400mg a week do that
I would think a Test prop only cycle would work fine, but ya might want to jump it to 600mg a week.....150mg eod.....but I don't have enough experience to be sure on this....

ya might want to start a new thread buddy.......you'll get more detailed responses.....

you'll also need to give your current stats......and what they were before your cyp cycle......Also include your workout and diet the best you can...that way the vets will be better able to give u a correct assesment... :cool:

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
big o said:
Pin.... you must have known I was going to put my 2 cents worth here...LOL....I can honestly say that all the multi estered test is total fucking shit...to many injections,pain and the sus or ANDROPEN is total fucking garbage....e or c is the way..

HHHAAA I LIKE THIS GUY>>>>>

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Thanks Bro...But it's the truth....why would you do sus?...or tes 400...It's not 400..it's low mg garbage..added up and it's still total garbage....30mg's of this 60 mg's of that...Do c or e at keast in the 500mg range and then if you want something to kick in quick shoot prop....

P

pincrusher

big o said:
yeah, i knew you would put your opinion in here LOL
i still stand by my words that a sust only cycle will give the same kind of results as a test e or cyp cycle. even though they are all multi estered test products, they will still eventually reach a higher bloodlevel just like test e so therefor would give similar results.

i would not do a 10-12 week cycle of just test prop. that could be very painful for ya and would entail alot of shots when you could get similar results from 2x per week shots of cyp. take nolva or arimidex to help with water retention.

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
I wish this topic would just die or be locked...... We all no what we like price wise and effect wise..... This topic could go for the next 20 years.... Sust i guess is like the richmans roid kinda like cocaine.. lol. I'm stickin with the cheap old crank--- test E and C.... hahahahah

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Lock and trash this thread...Anyone can navigate this board and find out easily enough the info on this old topic.. This question is a repeated beating...
Dont beat us down please.
Outta Love & Concern,
kell

Last edited:

Zaven

May 18, 2005
SandMan-WES said:
I wish this topic would just die or be locked...... We all no what we like price wise and effect wise..... This topic could go for the next 20 years.... Sust i guess is like the richmans roid kinda like cocaine.. lol. I'm stickin with the cheap old crank--- test E and C.... hahahahah
It is nice to see everyone's mixed opinions on this topic though...!

I know everyone says that Test is Test, but they all hold their specific role in this game.....

One bro's receptors/genetic makeup may react differently to a combination of esters as opposed to just one long one.......that's why some bro's prefer sust over Test E and vica versa....

It just seems to me that it makes sense to never let your body get used to a particular ester.....just like your body can get used to a particular diet and workout routine.........

Hell maybe I'm way off topic.....but that's why I'm here.....To learn.... ;)