©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

test water retention

swollen

Feb 10, 2006
what could i do about test water retention? I want to gain mass but not look like a balloon in the mean time. and is this a good combo 400mg/week of deca, 500mg/week of test and nolvadex?

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
run some arimidex along with the test. some say it will hinder gains a little, but it will help keep the bloat off.

powermad

Dec 4, 2005
Nolvadex doesn't really help with water retention caused by estrogen.

Any aromatase-inhibitor will work. There is an OTC AI available that will work, too. It is named ATD and is the active ingredient in Designer Supplements' Rebound XT, Gaspari Nutrition's NovadexXT, and ALRI's Ultra Hotter. 25-50mg per day (or 1-2 pills) should work to shed the water on your dose of test. ATD is very similar to Extremestane chemically. Alternatively, you can take .25-.5mg of Arimidex, .625-1.25mg of Femara/Letrozole or 12.5mg extremestane every other day.

If you don't want to use an AI, Formestane is available OTC in oral and transdermal forms. I've found this to be effective for shedding water at doses of 200mg/day oral or 50mg per day transdermally. It is cheaper than any of the aforementioned products. Dermabolics sells it under the name E-Form in a transdermal solution-- that's what I've used. You can also get it by the gram in powder form from bulknutrition.com (this site also sells ATD products like rebound xt, etc.).

Hope this helps.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Also make sure you drink lots and lots of water. It will help to keep the bloat down as well.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
tee said:
Also make sure you drink lots and lots of water. It will help to keep the bloat down as well.

Sounds funny but it's true...although i like looking bloated