©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

test400, need some help please

imthenextone

Jan 12, 2005
do you mean bake the test in a syringe ? :confused:

1- if not how ?

2- if i want to add some oil, ther must be something to follow like
you need to mix : "x" cc of test with "x" ml of oil ??? *confused*

3- could i mixed the test400 with deca instead of eq, (probably yes), so
how much mg of each ?

4- as the test400 is :prop,enan.. what would be the proper dosage/week.

And again thankyou for your help. Very appreciated. :)

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Welcome to the board. Sounds like Chris answered your questions, but just so everyone knows, when you bake gear, place the entire bottle on a cookie sheet and bake it with an 18g needle through the stopper.

P

pincrusher

everyone pretty much answered your questions but i just wanted to add that when drawing up the t400 and deca into the syringe make sure you draw up the t400 first then the deca. this will allow the deca to be more of a buffer between your muscle cells and the t400 and will help reduce the pain slightly.
mexican gear typically uses lower grade powders that contain a higher percentage of contaminants and since it is labeled as vet gear, the requirements are lower as far as acceptable contaminant % is concerned. they also have a tendancy to use higher benzyl alcohol levels which is what holds the product suspended in the oil without it crashing and crystalizing in the bottle. at 400mg/ml this is more of the reason why it hurts when you inject it cause the BA cintent will definately be high to hold it in solution as compared to if it was only 250mg/ml. as a general guide here are some examples of dosage levels that will stay fairly pain free because of lower benzyl alcohol amounts needed to keep product in solution:
test prop=100mg/ml
test phenylprop=100mg/ml
test cyp=200mg/ml
test enanthate=250mg/ml
one other thing to know is that the shorter the ester 1/2 life the more potential for pain since it will come out of solution in your muscle faster than the oil will dissipitate it throughotu your body. water based products almost always cause some pain due to the fact that your body will absorb the water faster than the product suspended in it which causes the crystals to sit directly on your muscles. winny is a good example of this and also test suspension.

imthenextone

Jan 12, 2005
thanks alot really i appreciate the imformations !
ho yeah... if i would take 500mg/week should i do two injection (like monday and friday)
like and :
250mgtest and 200 mg deca ; monday
230mgtest and 200 mg deca ; friday

also would it be good to add winstrol at the end.
if you think so, what kind of dosage ?

THank you ~~

P

pincrusher

imthenextone said:
thanks alot really i appreciate the imformations !
ho yeah... if i would take 500mg/week should i do two injection (like monday and friday)
like and :
250mgtest and 200 mg deca ; monday
230mgtest and 200 mg deca ; friday

THank you ~~
yes you would be better off splitting the injections like you show.
with winny if you add it to the end of your cycle, if injected do 50mg eod and if oral you can do 50mg ed. reason for this si the injected winny will hit your system with a higher strength than the oral since it avoids the digestive tract which will cause a good bit of strength reduction of the oral product. you can start the winny 4 weeks out from the end of your cycle and run it through the 2 weeks betwen your regular injections and the start of pct therapy.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
imthenextone said:

50mg eod inject.....50mg ed tab....if your running your other gear for 10 weeks then do it from 6th - 12th week then do PCT or if your going for 12 weeks then do the winny in your 8th - 14th week (6weeks) then do your PCT.

imthenextone

Jan 12, 2005
ok thanks i got it, maybe it wont be as painful as i think, ill see.
im gonna take this for pct, it should be enough ...

I start clomid 2 weeks after my last shot of test and deca for 4 weeks

Week1 50mg ed
weeks 2 100mg eod
week 3 50mg ed
week 4 100mg eod