©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thank God for self control

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
max lift said:
I think I must be getting old in my eary 20's I loved to brawl , now I think shit what if I hit this guy and he dies or gets scrambled all it takes is one blood vessal to pop in his head or his heart to give out shit scares me , and than their are the legal problems that may follow , my 2 cents

That's exactly right. When I was younger and didn't have a dime - I got in fights over anything and that was at a buck forty lol. Now that I have alot to lose I think before I smash someone, not to say that I won't given the right situation. If this guy would've told me outside of the office I would surely have popped him or threw him to the ground.

archangel1

Jun 2, 2005
the ex thing is real damn touchy. you go on a few dates with a girl and she's off limits. period. your friends should respect that. you fuck her and suddenly she becomes real damn off limits. she becomes your girlfriend - it isnt about simple disrespect at that point, its something else. the gear shouldnt matter man. it would be about damn near impossible to not lose it if i found out a friend of mine slept with a girl i used to care about. let's face it, the few that you "used to care about" you still do deep down. thats just fucking with a guys emotions in ways he cant fuck with you physically.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
This ex was a long time love, almost married. Deeply involved with her child and family. He knew how I felt about her to this day and should have known it was very bad judgement.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
archangel1 said:
the ex thing is real damn touchy. you go on a few dates with a girl and she's off limits. period. your friends should respect that. you fuck her and suddenly she becomes real damn off limits. she becomes your girlfriend - it isnt about simple disrespect at that point, its something else. the gear shouldnt matter man. it would be about damn near impossible to not lose it if i found out a friend of mine slept with a girl i used to care about. let's face it, the few that you "used to care about" you still do deep down. thats just fucking with a guys emotions in ways he cant fuck with you physically.

I think you guys are all looking at this wrong.

What if she started it? What if she came on to him?

You have to remember she is your X for a reason. She has a right to live her own life.

In all honesty, how many of us if we were single and a drop dead gorgeous babe totally came on to us, could resist her charms?

I'm playing devils advocate here, but what if?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
DragonRider said:
I think you guys are all looking at this wrong.

What if she started it? What if she came on to him?

You have to remember she is your X for a reason. She has a right to live her own life.

In all honesty, how many of us if we were single and a drop dead gorgeous babe totally came on to us, could resist her charms?

I'm playing devils advocate here, but what if?

That is true....people are only human and follow their emotions.