©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

the b-12 that gave me back the hunger

ripped

Nov 25, 2010
My appetite was completely off since on aas and this prevented me from building the muscles I was aiming for. After trying all kinds of vitamins that didn’t really work I finally gave a “shot” :) to synthelamin, the injectible b-12 from synthetek, and after a week my hunger was back big time. It was such a big relief. Now I can have 5-6 meals a day.Shooting 3ml a week the bottle it's gona last long time. Already added 3 pounds of muscle.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
My appetite was completely off since on aas and this prevented me from building the muscles I was aiming for. After trying all kinds of vitamins that didn’t really work I finally gave a “shot” :) to synthelamin, the injectible b-12 from synthetek, and after a week my hunger was back big time. It was such a big relief. Now I can have 5-6 meals a day.Shooting 3ml a week the bottle it's gona last long time. Already added 3 pounds of muscle.

We use alot of it too. The best B12 out there IMO. Increases appetite and energy levels and increase the sense of well being. Great product everyone should use from athletes to grandmothers.

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
The timed released B12 allows me to use it only once a week. It helped me recover from anemia by increasing the red blood count

Last edited: