©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The Best Bodybuilding Sites On the Internet?

oldfella

Jul 31, 2007
Big A said:
All my sites are the best sites on the net LOL
LOL true, true! For me Pro Muscle is numero uno. I would say this is going to be number two................are there any others LOL???? Good job Big A!

Wood

Nov 1, 2006
Hell
This place and ProM number one in my book Raj and BigA ask them anything and they will help and fast.

frisco kid

Nov 30, 2006
No Cal
Just started getting active with this board so time will tell (so far so good) but Alinboard is pretty solid in my book. Good members and sound advice. By the way, I've been trying to get to alinboard and it keeps coming back website not found. Whats up?

bod1ggity

May 6, 2007
Alinboard is my personal fav

followed by anasci

Prom is 3rd for me, a little to large for my taste. Tons of great info, but almost overwhelming IMO

xxxcaptjackxxx

Aug 13, 2007
Anasci and Alinboard are my two.....but those are the only two im on so....i dont have much of an opinion........might check out some the above mentioned.

OuchThatHurts

AnaSCI VIP
Jul 27, 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
well I have to say

ProM
Alinboard
and Anasci (I may be biased because I'm on the staff)

Outside my modly duties though, I like musclemayhem and another private board I can't mention.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
DesieL said:
This is an easy one.
http://www.anasci.org . Seriously. I gotta work my way upto Promuscle, thats a deep site.

And thats exactly what these boards are for (anasci, rippedmass etc)
Thing thats better about these smaller forums Imo is that you get more personal attention (if its a legit question from someone trying to learn)
ProM if its a beginner question it will likley get pushed into the beginner forum and off the main part of the board..... GREAT site!!! Best of all time imo.
For the most part its for advanced members and bodybuilders of the community.

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
I love Professional Muscle. My first board and my go to for questions. Been there for over a year reading, but joined about 6 months ago. Another board I like is

Elite Body Build

They are just starting out and a started by a few guys from Professional Muscle, some good information and very helpful just kind of a slow board as well. Not big yet but growing.