©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

the change of routine...........

woods78

Apr 22, 2011
How often do you change your training routines? I change mine every four weeks, reason being to get away from your body adjusting to the same old routine?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
How often do you change your training routines? I change mine every four weeks, reason being to get away from your body adjusting to the same old routine?

But how would your body get used to your routine if you were progressively overloading? I don't have a set time. Sometimes I change my workout every day so 1 day is never the same. Sometimes I do the same routine for a year.

edgar15

Apr 29, 2011
I change mine every 4-5 weeks for the same reason, to keep my body in the shock mode

forman

May 6, 2011
I'm about to change mine, getting bored with it. Try to change every 6 weeks

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006

Every 4-6wks.....

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

I run it until I go stale. I just know by feel and numbers when it's time. It varies for me.

hj11jason

Apr 30, 2011
I change mine whenever I feel like it one week I may feel like doing something else next week I may want to do something else again

don'tpanic4me

Jun 29, 2011
I try to change my routine every day, I never do the same chest workout or any workout in a row. but I usually have the same split for roughly 6 weeks