©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

the ECA stack

serius_06

Jul 25, 2006
I am also interested in what YC is.Also I tried to go thru the threads about the ventro glute shot but my cp frooze when i tried to pull up the site 1 of the mods had posted.any help would be greatly appreciated.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Yohimbe

Amount
The amount of yohimbine HCL (the active ingredient in yohimbe) typically used in research studies is about five milligrams three times per day. It is logical to conclude that products that provide a similar standardized amount from the herb may be effective (e.g., a capsule that contains 250 mg of yohimbe bark extract, standardized for 3% yohimbine, would contain 7.5 mg of yohimbine).

Tip
Some experts recommend staying at or below this amount of yohimbine, as increased amounts have been shown in research to actually be less effective. More is definitely not better in this case.

Timing
Yohimbe may be more effective when taken with solid food, especially high-protein foods, such as chicken, beef, or fish because it appears that the longer it remains in the stomach, the more yohimbe is available to the body.

Synergists of Yohimbe
Yohimbe combined with zinc, ginkgo, and/or arginine is reportedly effective for enhancing sexual function in men.

Some experts contend that sexual benefits may be increased when yohimbe is used with Tribulus terrestris.

Taken with yohimbine (the active ingredient in the herb yohimbe), arginine has been shown to alleviate mild to moderate erectile dysfunction. A recent study found in European Urology found this is true even when this combination is taken "on demand." (A one-time administration before desired activity.)

Safety of Yohimbe
People who do not tolerate stimulants well should probably avoid yohimbe use; because of increased blood flow, too much yohimbe may cause anxiety, sweating, and nausea.

Yohimbe is not recommended for people with low blood pressure or diabetes.

If you are pregnant or lactating, yohimbe should not be used.

Use caution when using yohimbe in combination with foods that contain tyramine (e.g., red wine, liver, and cheese).

If you are using or considering using prescription drugs, please consult with your health practitioner about possible contraindications with this herb.

Drugs that interact with Yohimbe
Yohimbe should not be used with MAO-inhibiting drugs, such as tranquilizers and antidepressants, because it may also inhibit MAO.

Yohimbe is believed to interact with numerous other drugs, so if you are on any medications, it is important to consult with a nutritionally oriented physician before using even low amounts of yohimbe.

Toxicity of Yohimbe
Do not exceed 40 mg per day because yohimbine can cause negative side effects.

qawse

Oct 27, 2006
Do you take the aspirin three times per day with the Yohimbe?

Last edited: