©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The GH15 Debate

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
It's funny stuff to read at points. You can see one place where he doesn't suggest Anadrol and then another where he goes on and on about having Anapola in your stack :D

Thats b/c he has been many different people over the yrs

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
Thats b/c he has been many different people over the yrs
yes def. different people over the years, the gh15 that posted a few years back on getbig was a pretty smart guy, he opended my eyes to a lot of things, but the guy that currently has purchased the gh15 name is all about pushing certain drugs especially kigtropin gh, 98% of kigtropin that is in circulation is bunk as fuck, but he continues to push it and set back and watch people loose their asses while he gets a nice cut from suppliers.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
yes def. different people over the years, the gh15 that posted a few years back on getbig was a pretty smart guy, he opended my eyes to a lot of things, but the guy that currently has purchased the gh15 name is all about pushing certain drugs especially kigtropin gh, 98% of kigtropin that is in circulation is bunk as fuck, but he continues to push it and set back and watch people loose their asses while he gets a nice cut from suppliers.

Exactly... he is useless now. But the old posts from many years ago and lots of good info in. As a general source of info it is all over the place.

If anyone wants to learn about bb all they need to do is read the forums... the info is all over especially if they read posts by phil hernon, john meadows (mountaindog1), shelby starnes, emeric delczeg, futurefreak etc. The good thing about them is it's just one person behind the handle and no real conflicting data... just bodybuilding gold.

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
Exactly... he is useless now. But the old posts from many years ago and lots of good info in. As a general source of info it is all over the place.

If anyone wants to learn about bb all they need to do is read the forums... the info is all over especially if they read posts by phil hernon, john meadows (mountaindog1), shelby starnes, emeric delczeg, futurefreak etc. The good thing about them is it's just one person behind the handle and no real conflicting data... just bodybuilding gold.

yea but the thing that gh15 dared to do was talk about drugs, you aren't gonna get john, shelby, emeric, futurefreak to talk much about drugs, phil if you know him well will spill the beans though ;)

MightyJohn

Oct 29, 2012
yea but the thing that gh15 dared to do was talk about drugs, you aren't gonna get john, shelby, emeric, futurefreak to talk much about drugs, phil if you know him well will spill the beans though ;)

Thats why I like his posts when he's not starting BS LOL

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
Just stumbled across this :
gh15_bible - Minus

5000 pages of GH15 posts from GetBig from a while ago. Might be worth reading some I think Ill be skimming through it, probably contains alot of what he was preaching that B-Boy discussed.

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
^ Ignore that post, I skimmed through a bunch of pages, mostly him just arguing or people calling him out I think. Skipped over about 50 pages still same stuff. Maybe later on its got some info but not much.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007

True and if most of them do it would be complete bs. That was the main attractive in my eyes to gh15 in the first place. But as you say if you get to know certain people they let you in on a few secrets. When your first made aware of some of those secrets you then start to look at other bb posts about drugs with a :eek: face.

TeknoViking

Donating Member
Feb 1, 2013
I learned a lot reading his philosophy on things...i think what i learned most is that this whole thing is a lot simpler then we make it sometimes...more drugs = more growth (with diet in check of course). most of all i learned that i was not willing to do what it takes to be a true bodybuilder and compete, because after running the mega doses i was i just could not justify running around with 4 grams of gear pumping through my body. i felt like the predator...1.2 grams of tren ace a week...i was a cold hearted bastard.

i am a PRO M man all the way, so when some of that drama started i lost respect for him.

allbeef

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 5, 2012
I learned a lot reading his philosophy on things...i think what i learned most is that this whole thing is a lot simpler then we make it sometimes...more drugs = more growth (with diet in check of course). most of all i learned that i was not willing to do what it takes to be a true bodybuilder and compete, because after running the mega doses i was i just could not justify running around with 4 grams of gear pumping through my body. i felt like the predator...1.2 grams of tren ace a week...i was a cold hearted bastard.

i am a PRO M man all the way, so when some of that drama started i lost respect for him.

Dont really know him but to the degree one tears others down to build himself up is generally what I use to judge a man. Its just not what mature business men should be doing and reveals a weakness and not a strength.

AB

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Strap a fucking rocket to your back and you will fly. Just don't know where to or for how long and the landing may be messy..:lightbulb:
Just irritating. T

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
It's not complicated stuff in general, I think people like to be reinforced about the basics, which is what he did a lot of.