©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The Gyms are Full!

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
I'm really trying hard not to be pompous and arrogant but something always makes me snicker this time of the year when you see all the new faces in the gym......and then come mid-February its empty again......too funny!

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
All the trainers were booked solid with new people yesterday, til 8 pm.

Even if these new people only stay a short time, it will be a short HEALTHY time for them, and the ones that get it will be there after Feb...there are always a few.

Nitrateman

ben johnson

Sep 1, 2005
mormonville
i will say i did like all the new female faces and bodies this morning =)....cant eait to see what 4pm brings tonite =P....grrrrr!!!!

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
I love it and hate it. I do personal training for a gym and love this time. Its money. but when i want to work out its a bitch. and the new tail is great.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
I was ready to turn around when I saw the parking lot at my gym on Monday. It is always nice to see the new female faces their since my gym is male dominated. It does how ever piss me off when I have to change up my routine when I can't get on the equipment I want. It is funny to see so many people waste so much money to work out for a month and then never show up again.

MR .T

Jul 26, 2005
Ontario
Mine was packed on the holidays but it is allready thining out. They put a quote on the wall that says "People are so concerned about what they eat between christmas and newyears, But they should be more concerned about what they eat between newyears and christmas." so true.

Strongman

Jun 9, 2005
At Home
I actually have a company owned gym here at work where I am a staff member...The time I actually go there is maybe 1 or 2 other people at most...Many times I have the entire gym to myself...It is awesome.

I also have an excellent home gym...Dumbells, free weights, treadmill, exercise bike, and a Nautilus Smith machine with cable crossovers...Both my wife and myself use this a lot.

http://www.kendyck.com/2005/01/review-of-nautilus-nt-cc1-smith.php

So luckily I don't have to deal with overcrowding and the first of the year newbies!!

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Yeah...It's funny how the "New Year's resolution" people start off hard and heavy and then dissapear by mid Feb!

Strongman

Jun 9, 2005
At Home
Nitrateman said:
That machine is huge, where do you have the space for it?

Nitrateman

Ha..ha....Yeah..It's pretty big....It has it's own room.....One room for my boy, one for my girl, and one for my Exercise equipment :) !!!