©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The preworkout thread

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
On the way to the gym today I stopped at the post office as I had a slip due to missing a parcel. It was one of my supplement orders so I was made up. I already had mixed 1 scoop of pre jym in a shaker and taken it with me plus I had 1 nespresso before leaving my apartment. The pre workouts in the order included the Curse by Cobra Labs, NOO Pump by MAN Sports and Full as Fuck by 5% nutrition. 2 of those products are stimulant free.

I decided to add 1 scoop of full as fuck into my shaker cup of pre jym. The combo tasted good so I imagine the wildberry tastes decent but I will have to try it alone to fully know. My energy was low in the gym so maybe thats due to lack of sleep, my restricted diet or too much caffeine or everything combined. But the pumps were great so the product is off to a good start. On paper it sounds great and stacked with pre gym that is 10g's of citrulline malate so no surprise the pumps were fantastic.

The NOO Pump sounds very interesting and I will have to try it alone to gauge it's effectiveness. I have heard it's best stacked with a stimulant but I bought it because it has none. I figured it could be ideal for when I have a break from stimulants. It still has ingredients added to give you mental focus so hopefully they have enough of an effect to push me through intense training sessions when I am going through caffeine withdrawal :eek:

The Curse I know is a great product and I am excited to try it again. I was a bit annoyed they sent me the wrong flavour but nothing major. I much prefer the green apple flavour.

Now I don't really know what to start with :D I am thinking 2 scoops of the Curse 2moro before back training. I don't like taking great pump products before back due to past injuries (strained muscles due to added pumps). Then I will likely try the NOO PUMP on Sunday. Next week I will start combining them but first I need to know just how good the 2 new ones are when used alone.

To add to things I have another 3 brand new pre workouts on their way to me :D

rsa6gx.jpg

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I am really liking 2 scoops of the Curse and 1 scoop of Full as Fuck. So much that I don't feel like trying anything else for now. That combo gives you a bit of everything. Nothing is dosed too high and you get a great energy boost and pumps.

I will post their ingredient lists. As many know The Curse on paper looks pretty crap but in practice it's a great overall pre workout. I use 2 scoops so multiple the amounts by 2.

2ir65au.jpg

Plus I add 1 scoop (serving) of Full as Fuck which is listed below...

11id0cn.jpg

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have taken a lot of pre workouts recently but I am loving 2 scoops of The Curse and 1 scoop of Full as Fuck. I had it on a fairly empty stomach and it was too much at first but after 15 mins that passed and I felt amazing and still do long after my workout. None stop energy, focus, great pumps and absolutely no crash. This combo definitely has me in a good place. Full as fuck takes a good 45 mins to come into effect so it's best dosed earlier and have your stimulant based pre workout (if you are using one) closer to your training session. I trained for longer today so just had both together but for 1 hour sessions definitely split them up.

Full as fuck for me gives amazing pumps and vascularity but it doesn't do what it is called in a sense. The label is amazing and it's full of many effective ingredients but it's Glycerol dose is far too low. If it were higher the fullness would definitely be there. Most of the other ingredients are clinically dosed or even over dosed it's just lacking in that one area.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have 3 more pre workouts on the way but I don't want to change my current set up. I had forgotten how amazing the Curse really is. Just great clean energy and no crash at all. The full as fuck is giving me some incredible pumps. It really takes time to come into effect so dose it early. I was rushing today and had it too late but I finished my workout with calves and the pump/burn was insane but felt amazing. My calves felt about 2 inches bigger after a few sets :D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Tonight I used 1 scoop of Savage Roar and 1 scoop of Gamma Ray and I was flying. I had an hour to train and probably fit in about 2 hours worth of training in that 1 hour :D Plus I felt amazing after the gym... well amazing but tired :eek::D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I gave some away but at the moment my pre workouts înclude...

Dynamik Muscle's Savage Roar
Dynamik Muscle's GammaRay
Run Everything Labs EWP
Cobra Labs The Curse
5% Nutrition Full as Fuck
Chaos and Pain’s Cannibal Ferox Amped
Muscle Research Pump Juice Extreme
Man Sports NOO Pump
Lee Lebrada's Supercharged Xtreme 4.0
Kaged Muscle's Pre Kaged
JYM Pre Jym
GAT's PMP

I am not getting anymore for at least 4 weeks :eek::D

ncinnp.jpg

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I gave some away but at the moment my pre workouts înclude...

Dynamik Muscle's Savage Roar
Dynamik Muscle's GammaRay
Run Everything Labs EWP
Cobra Labs The Curse
5% Nutrition Full as Fuck
Chaos and Pain’s Cannibal Ferox Amped
Muscle Research Pump Juice Extreme
Man Sports NOO Pump
Lee Lebrada's Supercharged Xtreme 4.0
Kaged Muscle's Pre Kaged
JYM Pre Jym
GAT's PMP

I am not getting anymore for at least 4 weeks :eek::D

ncinnp.jpg

Jesus, Elvia. You've got more money invested in preworkout than I've got invested in supplements total this whole year! I quit trying other pre's once I started using PreJym. For me, it's by far the best preworkout I've ever used. I just wish he's make it in a caffeine free formula. I try to avoid stims as much as possible.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Jesus, Elvia. You've got more money invested in preworkout than I've got invested in supplements total this whole year! I quit trying other pre's once I started using PreJym. For me, it's by far the best preworkout I've ever used. I just wish he's make it in a caffeine free formula. I try to avoid stims as much as possible.

Soon my amino acids will have their own cupboard too :D Yes PRE GYM is a great pre workout... one of the best. It is probably the most complete pre workout out today.. Although sometimes I may want a little more kick or other times less so that's why I like to have a few to choose from. Supplements don't cost me too much but sure they can easily add up.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I had a 1 week break in the middle from pre workouts but for the last 4 weeks I have been rotating Carnage Roar with EWP with a fullness product. Today for a change I decided to do 2 scoops of the Curse. It definitely hit me harder and walking to the gym I literally felt incredible. The energy stayed with me and overall it's a great pre workout. I think I have gone through 3-4 tubs over the last 2 years so you know it must be good. I don't think I have reordered another pre workout in the last 2 hours apart from that. But it doesn't given me the added focus the others do.

The Curse is so versatile but I would probably rate the 2 others above it for overall results. Although I didn't add in pump product to the Curse like I do the others. But for overall feel in the gym in regards to energy and focus I do rate the others slightly higher. You can't go wrong with all 3 of them though.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Tonight I done just over 1 scoop of Savage Roar and 1 scoop of Gamma Ray and it felt great. It hit me just getting in the gym and my only thought was lift as heavy as humanly possible... great workout :D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Tonight I trained legs and I felt like taking something strong as I wasn't feeling my usual motivation so I done 1 scoop of Cannibal Ferox Amped with 1 scoop of Gamma Ray. I haven't used it for awhile and thought I would be wired but to my surprise it didn't hit me hard at all. I still had a great training session and pushed it hard. One thing I have noticed is I feel so much hotter even 4 hours after training. The pump was incredible too but no surprise as both combined give the clinical 6g dose of citrulline malate amongst many other things. Back to Savage Roar 2moro :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Today I used 2 scoops of the Curse and 1 scoop of full as fuck. I drank it on the way to the gym and just as I walked inside my whole body was tingling from the beta alanine :D I trained chest and shoulders and didn't stop for an hour. Set after set and just constant energy and feeling great.

I am using pre workouts every training day now but I am also having no other caffeine (apart from the odd tea) so even with the high usage they are hitting me hard everytime. It would be different if I was having coffee everyday but I am purposely avoiding stimulants apart from my pre workouts.

Full as Fuck has to be my best one for simply looking better. I have taken it on and off for over 6 weeks (rough guess) with various other pre workouts and notice it everytime. Sure certain stimulant based pre workouts will only add to the look due to their nitric oxide expanders and other useful ingredients. But I definitely see a difference when full as fuck is in the mix. I am always super vascular and pumped post workout after using full as fuck. I like it so much I will definitely order it again and that is rare for me.

If you ever want to look your best then synthetine, tadalafil and full as fuck is a sure way to have you looking pumped and vascular.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Great post man
Great reading

Thanks matey. Are you using any pre workouts yourself?

I am using them most days but forget to post at times.

Yesterday I used 3/4 scoop of Savage Roar and 1 scoop of the Curse and that was an amazing combo. Lots of energy and a great overall feeling. I trained back and really pushed the intensity.

Today was 1 scoop on Savage Roar and 1 scoop of Gamma Ray and as always great energy, focus, well being, pumps and fullness :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
How are people getting on with their pre workouts? Any good ones over the last 2 months? Any new ones you have tried that have just come out?

I was just using my various powders I have had awhile. I did go away so had a break and carried that on when I first come back. Although I will admit the break didn't last as long as I wanted. Last night I wanted to train but was feeling drained so thought I would use some pre workout. EWP was great when I first used it but as mentioned in the past it's effectiveness went down. Others I have are great all of the time. As a result of the 3 week break I decided to try 1.5 scoops of EWP and it was amazing. Great energy, focus and well being and it made a massive difference.

Customs have messed up my bb.com order and they have sent it back to the UK. Very annoyed as I ordered over 1 month ago :eek: In my order I had some new pre workouts to try out but I guess they will have to wait. I may order from somewhere else tonight as I want to try some new ones. Although I am curious about any new ones you guys have used before I order. Thanks