©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The road to recovery.

E=MC

Aug 1, 2010
You guys have been giving me advice on my introduction thread and I figured it would be better to talk about my journey back from anorexia (not literally) here rather that the introduction section.

Since I have upped my food intake I am having a hell of a time sleeping. I just dont get tired most of the time. I quit drinking caffeine as I though that was the culprit but it didnt change a thing. I didnt go to sleep at all last night. I will sleep for maybe 3-4 hours an wake up bright eyes and bushy tailed in the middle of the night. I know that not sleeping is robbing me of my HGH and recking havoc on my body in the way of stress hormones, repair and brain health. Havent got the hallucinations like I did in the military from extended sleep deprivation oddly enough. I cant find jack on reasons why eating more would make me sleep less so I figured I will ask you guys. I got blood work done about 4-5 months ago at the VA and everything was within normal ranges except a marker that showed my body was digesting my muscles. I told the doctor of course it was I wasnt eating but they showed little concern. I have to schedule an appointment for my general clinic and I am going to ask for another one and see if I can get a copy to share with you all. Anyway do you have any ideas on why the hell I aint getting tired and why I cant fall/stay asleep? I dream when I sleep so I know I am getting some benefit and going past the initial stages but I would like to get a full nights rest. Thanks for any ideas.

E=MC

Aug 1, 2010
Eating more, not necessarily better. Still some BS foods like burritos and pizzas. Adding in more peanut butter, milk and eggs. Weights up to 142 in the morning about 145 right before bed. I'm up about 6 pounds in about 2 weeks. I start back to the gym next Monday, 23rd. I will work out weights Mon-Wed-Fri. I'm going to use the first week to get my body in workout mode and see where I am at, second week I will use to find my working weights and after that only time will tell. Give ya an update in a week.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Eating more, not necessarily better. Still some BS foods like burritos and pizzas. Adding in more peanut butter, milk and eggs. Weights up to 142 in the morning about 145 right before bed. I'm up about 6 pounds in about 2 weeks. I start back to the gym next Monday, 23rd. I will work out weights Mon-Wed-Fri. I'm going to use the first week to get my body in workout mode and see where I am at, second week I will use to find my working weights and after that only time will tell. Give ya an update in a week.

So the doctor says you may have a muscle wasting disease? Have you tried adding whey shakes between your meals? Definitely keep us updated.

E=MC

Aug 1, 2010
Good luck Brother and keep us posted.

Thanks. I'll get a pic up soon.

So the doctor says you may have a muscle wasting disease? Have you tried adding whey shakes between your meals? Definitely keep us updated.

Possibly. I think it is the fact I eat so little sometimes my body eats my muscles. Most protein shakes or weight gainers give me cramps but I am going to try Synthepure. They are about the only things that can mess with my stomach oddly enough. I am also going to get Synthelamin as well as Synthergine. I can use appetite stimulation and also read on PM Big A said a lot of appetite problems can come from liver issues. I'll have to order some rigs. I didnt read it anywhere but I should be able to mix Synthelamin and Synthergine together right? I have an appointment scheduled mid next month and I am going to ask for a blood test again.

E=MC

Aug 1, 2010
Uncle died so my diet was screwed most of the week last week and just now getting back to the daily grind. Weight is up @ 2-3 lbs. I weight about 144145 steady. I'll try to remember to get a pic up this weekend. Workouts start next week. I'm a week behind my original start date but I am still gaining weight slowly but surely. I really doubt I am putting on a lot of mass as I am not working out I figure my muscle bellies are probably filling up and a smaller amount muscle is being reformed. Not losing any definition that I can tell. I'll try to get a pic or two up tonight or tomorrow then I'll be back in a week or so for an update.

E=MC

Aug 1, 2010
Weighted myself in the same outfit I was wearing at my skinniest and I am up 10 pound. 142 then now I am 152. Tomorrow is go time for the weights. I'll get a couple pics up tonight sometime.