©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The scoop on turnibol

finaman

Apr 25, 2004
jacksonville florida
WHATS UP GUYS. I have been doping a lot of research but I can't find too much information on turnibol as far as its side effects. Could Someone give me the scoop.
- What is the effects on my hair line and my liver.
- What is the difference betwween turnibol and anavar besides the price??
- Anyone ever had their hands on Generic Lab oral turnibol?

ANYONE ANYONE, BUELOR, BEULOR???

P

pincrusher

finaman said:
WHATS UP GUYS. I have been doping a lot of research but I can't find too much information on turnibol as far as its side effects. Could Someone give me the scoop.
- What is the effects on my hair line and my liver.
- What is the difference betwween turnibol and anavar besides the price??
- Anyone ever had their hands on Generic Lab oral turnibol?

ANYONE ANYONE, BUELOR, BEULOR???
never used generic labs t-bol but the general consensus is that it is about 1/2 the strength of d-bol without all the side affects. it is also somewhat mild on the liver but you should still take a liver aide while using it to be safe. here is an article about t-bol:
Oral-Turinabol is an oral steroid which was developed during the early 1960's.

OT has a predominantly anabolic effect which is combined with a relatively low androgenic component. On a scale of 1 to 100 the androgenic effect is very low -only a 6- and the anabolic effect is 53. (In comparison: the androgenic effect of Dianabol is 45 and its anabolic effect is 90.) Oral-Turinabol thus has milligram for milli-gram a lower effect than Dianabol. It is therefore not a steroid that causes a rapid gain in strength, weight, and muscle mass. Rather, the achievable results manifest themselves in a solid muscle gain and, if taken over several weeks, also in a good strength gain. The athlete will certainly not get a puffy look as is the case with Test-osterone, Dianabol, and Anadrol 50. The maximum blood concen-tration of Oral-Turinabol when taking 10, 20 or 40 mg/day is 1.5 -3.5 or 4.5 times the endogenous testosterone concentration (also see Dianabol). This clearly shows that the effectiveness of this compound strongly depends on the dosage.

0.4 x pound (body weight) x days = number of tablets to take overall during the interval of intake
mg / tablet

An athlete weighing 200 pounds would take only 4 tablets of 5 mg (20mg/day.) In our experience bodybuilders take 8-10 tablets of 5 mg, that is 40-50 mg/day. Many enthusiastically report good results with this dosage: one builds a solid muscle mass, the strength gain is worthwhile seeing, the water retention is very low, and the estrogen-caused side effects are rare. Not without good reason OT is also popular among powerlifters and weightlifters who appreciate these characteristics.

Due to its characteristics OT is also a suitable steroid both for men and women in competitions. A usually very effective stack for male bodybuilders consists of 50 mg OT/day, 228 mg Parabolan/week, and 150 mg Winstrol Depot/week. Those who have brought their body fat content to a low level by dieting and/or by using fatburning substances (e.g. Clenbuterol, Ephedrine, Salbutamol, Cytomel, Triacana), will find that the above steroid combination will manifest itself in hard, sharply-defined but still dense and full muscles. No enlarged breasts, no estrogen surplus, and no watery, puffy-look-ing muscle system. If OT were available on the U.S. black market for steroids, bodybuilders, powerlifters, and weightlifters would go crazy for this East German anabolic.

OT enjoys a great popularity since it is quickly broken down by the body and the metabolites are excreted relatively quickly through the urine. The often-posed question regarding how many days before a test OT can be taken in order to be "clean" is difficult to answer specifically or in general. We know from a reli-able source that athletes who only take OT as a steroid and who, in part, take dosages of 10- 15 tablets/day, have discontinued the com-pound exactly five days before a doping test and tested negative. These indications are supported by the fact that even positive urine analyses have rarely mentioned the names Oral-Turinabol or chlordehydromethyl-testosterone.

The potential side effects of OT usually depend on the dosage level and are gender-specific. in women, depending on their predisposi-tion, the usual virilization symptoms occur and increase when dos-ages of more than 20 mg per day are taken over a prolonged time. In men the already discussed reduced testosterone production can rarely be avoided. Gynecomastia occurs rarely with OT Since the response of the water and electrolyte household is not overly dis-tinct athletes only rarely report water retention and high blood pressure. Acne, gastrointestinal pain, and uncontrolled aggressive behavior are also the exception rather than the rule with OT An increased libido is reported in most cases by both sexes. Since the substance chlordehydromethyltestosterone is I 7-alpha alkylated the manufacturer in its package insert recommends that the liver func-tion be checked regularly since it can be negatively affected by high dosages and the risk of possible liver damage cannot be excluded. Thus OT is also a steroid that can be taken without interruption for long intervals. Studies of male athletes who over a period of six weeks were given 10 mg OT/day did not show any indications of health-threatening effects.

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
Good article. Thanks for posting that Pin. How sould you compare it to other non-estrogenic orals like winny and anavar in terms of strength, usefullness in cutting, side effects, etc. I notice some differences between winny and anavar, but not too much, not to mention it's a little difficult to isolate their effects when taken with test. and other oils. Never tried T-bol.

2RIIPPED

Sep 29, 2005
Tbol is some really good stuff, I used it for the first time last cycle and I gained 11 pounds off of it in 4 weeks. Wasn't huge water gains more lean muscle mass gains. I was taking 40 mg's with each 10 mg spread out during the day to keep blood levels constant. Which showed no signs of side effects at all and also I'm prone to MPB. BD is where its at.

P

pincrusher

2RIIPPED said:
Tbol is some really good stuff, I used it for the first time last cycle and I gained 11 pounds off of it in 4 weeks. Wasn't huge water gains more lean muscle mass gains. I was taking 40 mg's with each 10 mg spread out during the day to keep blood levels constant. Which showed no signs of side effects at all and also I'm prone to MPB. BD is where its at.
thanks for posting your results with using t-bol. your results have been typical of what i have seen from people using the product in the last 6 months or so since it was introduced by BD.
i have some but have not tried it yet maybe soon though i will have to give it a run and see what happens. this product would be one of the few that i would recommend for someone who is dead set on running an oral only cycle.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
stealthmeister said:
Good article. Thanks for posting that Pin. How sould you compare it to other non-estrogenic orals like winny and anavar in terms of strength, usefullness in cutting, side effects, etc. I notice some differences between winny and anavar, but not too much, not to mention it's a little difficult to isolate their effects when taken with test. and other oils. Never tried T-bol.

My first cycle was T-Bol only. Really liked the strength gains, and recovery time was greatly improved. If you have used D-Bol or D-Rol, this might seem mild to you. The main benefit being less side effects.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Bizarro said:
How would t-bol compare to anavar in terms of strength and lean mass gains? Much bloat with t-bol?
No.Not much bloat if any-All the rest-as far far are as strength gain and LEAN
mass gains are significant,not dramatic...I found it a very useful compound and is quickly becoming a desirable one again....(it's what hitler gave hive his atheletes in the 1932 Olympics.

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Thanks Kell. What is it usually run with -- I assume a test preparation but Ive heard of those that have done t-bol only cycles.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Bizarro said:
Thanks Kell. What is it usually run with -- I assume a test preparation but Ive heard of those that have done t-bol only cycles.
They have,50 to 80 mg a day is usual.I took 6 10mG from BritDragon...And yes with TestE or Andropen some sort of Test/Equipoise went with it-But I dont believe that has to be thee law as most here would have you think(unless your body does NOT respond)
Shi*,when I was younger I didnt need to pop my ass with 2,4 or 500mg test a week to see results...I saw results using strictly dianabol or anadrol.
When your younger than say 30, or it's your 1st or 2nd runs, it takes very little outside AS/hormone manipulation to see amazing results....

p.s. If Oracles your mod,Tell him to get his ass back on AnaSci.The silly faggot fell off the edge of the Earth..

Last edited:
P

pincrusher

t-bol is very rapidly gaining a great reputation as a mild but good product. i would say that it would be better than anavar when doing an oral only cycle because it will give you some lean mass gains where anavar will be strictly strength. the var will give you higher strength gains but is so much more expensive that it probably would not be worth it.
t-bol will be a great replacement product for all those people who were doing prohormone cycles and seeing results. t-bol should give better results be less expensive and you will have a much lower issue of trying to keep gains when you stop its use.
british dragon has seen a huge increase in sales of t-bol since its inception due to its popularity and good results.

finaman

Apr 25, 2004
jacksonville florida
Great stuff Pin! I guess it is going to be the turnibol over the anavar. My plan is to run a cutting cycle with Turnibol, Winny and some Cytomel. Any objections?

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
finaman said:
Great stuff Pin! I guess it is going to be the turnibol over the anavar. My plan is to run a cutting cycle with Turnibol, Winny and some Cytomel. Any objections?
Some test. in there as well?

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
Pin, interestng post

I'm setting up for my next cycle now, cause I will be running it while working away from home for a few months

Thinking of Test Prop, Eq and was going to kick it for 4 weeks with winny and end 4 weeks with var, but will change that to OT on your recommendation.

Thoughts? And could the OT be run for the full 10 weeks of the cycle?

Nitrateman

Last edited:

finaman

Apr 25, 2004
jacksonville florida
no test Stealth, I know, I know, i luv the stuff like i i luv a nice pair of tits, but just got off 6 weeks of sus. Don't wanna kill the hair line, grow the boobs and destroy the liver too much before the summer gets goin! I wanna shrink down a bit and get FUCKIN RIPPEDDDD! I dont know what to tell ya nitrateman. Im tryin to find out the perfect cutting combination myself.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
I ran it for 10 weeks with no issues. I was also taking a good liver protectant. If you run it at the correct dosage for your body weight, you will feel it kick in around the second week. I'm actually thinking of adding some to my current Prop/tren cycle. I will say however that the effecacy of OT seems to taper off after the 6th week, so I would run it in the front of your cycle and then ditch it.