©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The truth about Dbol only cycles

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
saw this on Ironcalves and had to post it - it is a great little read;

There was a thread posted about Dbol only cycles. I've seen many of these threads come and go, so I'm gonna just break it down for those who don't know.

Do you want to know why Dbol only cycles are so popular? It's a dealers dream come true.

When you think about what Dbol does and how it works, it begins to make sense in a business aspect.

You have a product that regardless of what you do, produces results....you don't even have to work out and can eat as much junk as you want and you'll STILL see the scale go up. Your muscles will bloat, your clothes will begin to get tight and you'll be come noticeably stronger within days. It's common for guys to shoot up 15-20lbs in 4-6 weeks on Dbol. Think of the ego trip....

But, as soon as you come off, say goodbye to all that water you were carrying. It comes off twice as fast as it goes on.

So you have a product that:
1) Is expensive per capita (with a possibility of a high profit for the dealer)
2) Produces results regardless of what you do
3) Works quick
4) Is oral (no needles to inject)
5) Has no real "keep gains" offshooting in a mental turmoil once you come off
6) Will undoubtly have repeat buyers

You appeal to a whole new market as a dealer in a local gym to punk kids who just want to get "huge". So when I read guys posting up about "DBOL ONLY CYCLES", you've most likely gotten the idea from a "guy in the gym who said he can get it for you".

Womp womp, you're being suckered. It's a business, in the end, no one cares how big YOU get as long as they're getting richer. Sorry to break it to you.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
I'm about to order more dbol for my buddy who is getting ready for his 3rd dbol only cycle. No matter how much I preach at him, he just doesn't get it. Some people would rather live for those 5 weeks of bloat at a clip than stick themselves with a needle. I just don't get it.

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
I read it was on a scale of 1-10 a 9 for gains and a 3 for ability to keep gains.

does that sound about right?

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
that scale sucks, i hate that thing. thats about right, but still, i don't like that thing.

good post, i know a few peeps that should read that.

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
When I first started steroids I was 16 (14 years ago) and in my first cycle I did the old blue d-bol tabs, put on about 20lbs and was able to keep 15 of that with no PCT (never heard of this back then). Would'nt work that way for me now, but at that age your natural test production is ramping up quite high. Also my gains were very lean (not like my last use of D-Bol which was half water and fat gains). Those were the good days! You could just smell gear and you grew!