©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The Ultimate Newbie question

CWBassist

Jan 4, 2005
Whats up guys, i know you probably get these kinda questions all the time, but i was looking around the site and i could not find a definate source of how and where to answer these questions. Im a total newbie to the world of Anabolics, and I am strongly considering taking them, but ive got alot of questions, and hardly anyone to turn too, becuase this isnt really a water cooler topic.

1. Where would be a good place to get the steroids, the anti gynos, and the PCT aids i would need for a full cycle?
2. what could i do to avoid shipping them to my house? where else could i get them shipped?
3. Ive noticed you can inject in different areas of the body. If i was too inject in the bicep, would my biceps get more benefit than say my quads or chest? or does the steroid effect the body evenly?
4. Finally, i am considering using either Testosterone Enthanate or Parabolan. Which would be better if my goal is for building alot of mass, but also shedding some bf, along with keeping the gains in the long run?

Just a few questions that i really need some help on. Also, some links on good cycle methods would also be desired, so if i do start, i know exactly what to do when. Thanks again guys. :)

Last edited:

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
Well if you are a member here then you already know the answer to question one. Pct anti gynos came be found online pretty much anywhere. Question 2 go purchase a po box and get them mailed there. question 3 is difficult to say. It works the body evenly for me. Stick with test e. that is the best for a first timmer. It is what I used. good gains. Something I learned when I was new was the there are two different types of a.s. One is mass building and the second is cutting. You can't really do both at once. Stick with test e and then do a cutter like winny. You will get good mass gains with test e. Do some more research before you start a cycle. Make sure you have a diet plan and everything. Try anabolic steriods .com to get data and deit ideas.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
First bro. How old are you? What are your stats? How long have you been lifting and what does your routine look like? What does your diet consist of?

1. Where would be a good place to get the steroids, the anti gynos, and the PCT aids i would need for a full cycle? No one can give much past general answers without this.

Not a good question to ask in an open forum, because scammers surfing the board will see you as an easy target. Check here.
http://www.anasci.org/vB/forumdisplay.php?f=27
For PCT aids look at our sponsors. They have the products in research chemical form.

2. what could i do to avoid shipping them to my house? where else could i get them shipped?

You can get a P.O. box, but if you are afraid of a family member finding out, you are probably too young to take steroids. In other words, if you still live at home with the folks, don't do it.

3. Ive noticed you can inject in different areas of the body. If i was too inject in the bicep, would my biceps get more benefit than say my quads or chest? or does the steroid effect the body evenly?

It depends on the steroid. Generally speaking, most steroids effect the body evenly. However, many people have good results spot injecting in specific muscle groups.

4. Finally, i am considering using either Testosterone Enthanate or Parabolan. Which would be better if my goal is for building alot of mass, but also shedding some bf, along with keeping the gains in the long run?

This is not an either or proposition. Again, generally speaking you want to run test as a base to every cycle. For a first cycle, 500mg per week of test enanthate or test cypionate for 10 to 12 weeks will do wonders. Parabolan a form of tren and another steroid, deca, can be quite harsh to your system without test.