©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thinking about changing my 1st cycle

mn_fighter

May 30, 2006
minnesota
week 1-12 500 mg of test e shot bi weekly(so 250 mg twice a week)
week 1-10 250 mg of deca
week 1-12 .25 of Armidex

starting two weeks of last test e injection

day 1: 300 mg of clomid 20 mg nolva
day 2-30 100 mg of clomid 20 mg of nolva
day 31-37 20 mg of nolva

Will run .25 of armidex through out pct also will add 4 grams of tribulus to help lh levels

mn_fighter

May 30, 2006
minnesota
thanks I have heard only good things about deca and my brother really recommends it I thought even about jump starting it with some d-bol its going to be a clean bulk cycle then I will just go on a good clean cutting diet with some t-3. I am kinda old school I personally as well as my coaches believe its either bulk or cut none of this new lean mass stuff l:eek: lol

P

pincrusher

cycle looks great. you will love deca cause it is a great mass producer. you may experience some water retention with it but not to much. it is my favorite bulking product to use as an injectible.
if it is a first cycle i wouldnt jump start it with the d-bol. just let your body feel how it changes as the test & deca build up in your bloodstream over the course of a few weeks. it will be an experience you will appreciate later on as there is nothing quite like that first time in the gym after everything really kicks in. your weights will shoot up quite rapidly after about 3 weeks but those first 3 weeks should be used to increase your food intake to where it needs to be during the cycle.