©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

This is my all oral cycle

captaingti

Aug 13, 2007
Now i need to know how to use it.
Please help

1 x NOLVADEX 10mg by HEXAL (Germany) (Size: 50 tabs)
3 x CLOMID 50mg by EGIS, GREECE
3 x ANAVAR (OXANDROLONE) 10 by Balkan Pharmaceuticals (Size: 100 tabs)
1 x ANAVAR (OXANDROLONE) 10 by Balkan Pharmaceuticals (Size: 50 tabs)
1 x Winstrol (STROMBAFORT) 50 MG by Balkan Pharmaceuticals (Size: 50 tabs

This is what i have to work with.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Are you a Male or female? Im gussing a man from the Clomid,nolva...... Im guessing female based on the anabolics you chose:p
Pretty weak "cycle" imo

captaingti

Aug 13, 2007
Damn bro. I thought that we were supposed to be helpful at this site. I had to get an all oral cycle because i am over here in Iraq defending your ass. This is also a first cycle for me, if that matters at all.

Dont be an ass. Just give me input on how to take them as far as when how many and for how long. That is really all that i am looking for.

Thank you

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I am trying to help.
Thats my honest opinion. That cycle Minus the clomid and nolva would be great for a girl. Being that its your first cycle is all the more reason you should do it right.

Im not even going to give advice on an all oral cycle for a grown man.
Wait for the other guys to help....Its Just not the way I was Taught and dont feel good about advising a beginner to take 100Mg a day of Orals.
I have a partner over there now as we speak, He told me Test amps are Like 2$ and easy to get. Maybe he is full of shit I dont know But either way Best of luck. Im sure the others guys will be able to help more.
Take care of yourself over there.

Last but not least-

Your not in Iraq to defend "my ass" Thats a choice you made on your own.
Not that that has anything at all to do with your original question.
Dont get me wrong I have nothing but respect for EVERYONE of the people we have overthere but Dont try and use that crap on me.

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
captaingti said:
Please help

Well....
Don't know much about you like your size, training, etc. Or even why you want to run an all oral? Don't know the situation over there, but wouldn't going somewhere and taking a shot once a week be easier and safer as you wouldn't have to carry around all those orals and take them twice a day?
But....
In general I would say to run the Anavar at 8 tabs a day until done (44 days) split into AM & PM, and then run the Nolvadex at 2 tabs a day for 23 days and then 1 a day for 3 days and then 1/2 a day for 2 days. I'd save the Winstrol and Clomid for another time or even better - sell them.
So:

ANAVAR
8 tabs for 44 days (4 morning & 4 night)

NOLVADEX
2 tabs for 23 days (1 morning & 1 night)
1 tab for 3 days
1/2 tab for 2 days
(this tapering isn't really important, just breaks it into 4 weeks nicely)

Should give you a modest boost in gains and without much suppression, sides, acne, or sex drive loss & without the severe toxicity of the Winstrol. Your lipids will still be pretty much screwed though (at least more than likely), and don't go by how you feel - you can't "feel" high triglycerides and the such.

captaingti

Aug 13, 2007
I am wondering why you would spit up the cycle. It is offered this way from one of the sources on this website. I just wanted to know if i should take the winstrol in the begining six weeks, or in the last six weeks of the suggested 10 weeks of anavar. Then i was also wondering if i just needed the chlomid, and nolvadex at the end of the cycle for a pct.

I am listening to all your advice. I just can not understand why i would not use the recomended cycle.

All advice is appreciated.

Thank you

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
captaingti said:
Please help

I'd run the ANAVAR 40-60mg daily for 10-12 weeks,,,then do PCT.

captaingti

Aug 13, 2007
No longer a newbie

I met a guy that had some extra stuff lying around. I bought everything he had left, and now my cycle looks like this.
anavar
winstrol
sust 250
clomid
nova

I have been injecting now for 5 weeks. I am addicted to this shit now. I have no idea what i was affraid of. I am starting to get use to the pain. I have put on 20 lbs so far. I have also noticed that all of which is not muscle, but i dont care. I am 6-3 and weighing in at 230. I need to know how long to wait after this cycle before i start another one. I love this shit!
I went from benching 65 lb dumbells to now benching 100 lb dumbells. Everyone in the gym i go to ask me questions, and i just tell them that i eat alot of food and take muscle juice. Everyone over here is buying the shit now. Thanks for all of the help, and suggestions on my weak ass cycle.
you guys are the best.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Glad to hear that Update Cap.

The first run is the best so deffinatley enjoy it and take full advantage.
It gets tougher after those first 20-30 lbs.