©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

This is the NFL

vintagemuscle

AnaSCI VIP
Sep 24, 2003
My Eagles finally have a coach in Chip Kelly. He seems pretty excited about the opportunity I just hope he does not get overwhelmed by the monumental task he has in front of him. Go Eagles!

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Has to go the Pete Carroll route, completely shake up the roster from top to bottom. I think Carroll did like 200 transactions the first year or something crazy. Worked for the Seachickens !

As dysfunctional as the Eagles are, you can't just go in and move a few pieces around and expect it to work.

Pats 9'ers Superbowl picks !

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
Has to go the Pete Carroll route, completely shake up the roster from top to bottom. I think Carroll did like 200 transactions the first year or something crazy. Worked for the Seachickens !

As dysfunctional as the Eagles are, you can't just go in and move a few pieces around and expect it to work.

Pats 9'ers Superbowl picks !

My Pats are going to get it done this year and yes I also think it will be them and SF in the big game.

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Pats got stymied and Falcons blew a huge lead at home. Who'd have thunk it.

vintagemuscle

AnaSCI VIP
Sep 24, 2003
Interesting matchup for the NFL championship. If these two teams play like they did to get there this will be one heck of a game.

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
The Harbowl !

I remember when Jim almost pulled off the upset of the decade against the Steelers in the '95 AFC Championship game. Man, that was an exciting one.

vintagemuscle

AnaSCI VIP
Sep 24, 2003
I'm not a fan of the 49ers or the Ravens but I think the 9ers win. However if the Ravens some can solve the riddle of the awkward but very effective ball handling of Kappernick(sp) they might have a shot.

vintagemuscle

AnaSCI VIP
Sep 24, 2003
Pro Bowl today, let's hope no one has any major injuries in this game with only 6 months to recover for the 2013 season. In the near future I think the NFL will honor the players who have acheived Pro Bowl status but not actually have them play one another.

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
I'd agree with that vintage. Pro Bowls and All-Star games are relics. Pre-union, the guys needed the money and exposure. Those days are over. Just dole out the honors on paper and call it a year.

vintagemuscle

AnaSCI VIP
Sep 24, 2003
Halftime at the NFL Championship. Baltimore looks pretty good however they will need to keep the pressure on to maintain their advantage. Gotta love the fake field goal attempt even though it did not work.

vintagemuscle

AnaSCI VIP
Sep 24, 2003
Not sure what the Eagles are up to with a restructured Vick contract and the signing of Dennis Dixon. Not to mention Foles who played fairly well when called on. Things will be very interesting in the Philly camp, new coach and all. For better or worse: Go Eagles!

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Well K1, Chiefs are getting Alex Smith. The question is: Is he a rich man's Cassell or a bonafide playoff QB?