©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thoughts on cycle

keni

Dec 24, 2003
Hi,
this is the cycle ive been thinking of doing...
weeks 1-8 Test E, 400mg
weeks 5-9 Stanazolol, 50mg eod

weeks 11-13. (pct)Nolva

At first i didnt want to do test but after reading SO MUCH information on this website and the internet over the last few months ive come to learn that test is a must in all cycles.

What im worried about is ill get too bloated and retain too much water while on cycle and when finished. and be bulky.
I dont want to put on a huge amount of muscle or weight.
My goal is to put on some lean muscle size and try and strip some fat to be more ripped than bulky. I want to look leaner than look bulky.

Am i going about this the wrong way? should i be doing something else instead of the test to achieve what i want? i only have access to some test, stan and deca at the moment.
Or can i put on the muscle like this without the bulky pumped up look?

any suggestions would be appreciated.

P

pincrusher

keni said:
Hi,
this is the cycle ive been thinking of doing...
weeks 1-8 Test E, 400mg
weeks 5-9 Stanazolol, 50mg eod

weeks 11-13. (pct)Nolva

At first i didnt want to do test but after reading SO MUCH information on this website and the internet over the last few months ive come to learn that test is a must in all cycles.

What im worried about is ill get too bloated and retain too much water while on cycle and when finished. and be bulky.
I dont want to put on a huge amount of muscle or weight.
My goal is to put on some lean muscle size and try and strip some fat to be more ripped than bulky. I want to look leaner than look bulky.

Am i going about this the wrong way? should i be doing something else instead of the test to achieve what i want? i only have access to some test, stan and deca at the moment.
Or can i put on the muscle like this without the bulky pumped up look?

any suggestions would be appreciated.

for starters, you have done your homework well and the cycle looks good.
water weight gain is easily managed with the proper ancilliaries. arimidex and nolva will help you keep the water off. i personally would recommend getting some arimidex and taking .5mg eod during your cycle to help with managing water gains. this will also act as your anti-estrogen control.
one other thing is to make sure you drink lots of water when on cycle. this will help flush out toxins and help keep the body from holding water. by lots i mean at least 8 large glasses per day(gal+)

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Pin is right on as usuall. And keni you did do your research which is great. You should always run test in a cycle (although personally i would run the test a little longer since it takes awhile to kick in around week 5) but i know your worried about the side of bloating. but just like pin said arimidex will help to control that water retention. Now as far as your Stanazolol (winnie) goes that will help you lose some of that fat that you might accumulate as well to get more solid like you want with that lean muscle look.

keni

Dec 24, 2003
Thanks guys,
i cant get my hands on arimidex, only nolva here. and not a great heap of it. its expensive to get here in Aus.
do i need to take it while on cycle, i was told that i would only need to start the nolva if i started gettin gyno symptoms....correct?
and that because it was my frst cycle i wouldnt need to be on nolva throughout the cycle? only if gyno started..
otherwise only after the cycle,,,

Also, what type of gains do you guys expect that i would gain on this type of cycle, cause the last thing i want is to be huge around the gut and look puffed up.

Ive been thinkin about doing a cycle for a long time now, have read heaps of info and asked plety of questions, ive got my diet right, and been training for a while so its great to hear answers to my questions,,thanks.

keni

Dec 24, 2003
yeah, you guys carry everything, but i cant get it, ive ordered before, lost my money cuase customs is real strict here. twice now ive received a customs letter.

ive been told that vials will not make it in. me and friends have tried before. 2 or 3 times we lost out, one time we got it, so i dnt think its worth it.
Not sure about tabs though, but is it worth the risk.