©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Throat swelling up

Gettinhuge_pump

A friend of mine has recently started a test e cycle stacked with deca 300. He is about 3 weeks in and his throat is swelling up. Anybody know if that is an allergic reaction to the steroid? I didnt think it was or it would have shown up earlier but you guys are the pros.... thanks

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I have never heard of that, and I would think if he was, it should have started before 3 weeks. I would see a doctor if I were him. Having your throat swell up isnt something to take lightly.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Gettinhuge_pump said:
thanks tee i will tell him to make sure and see the doc. should he stop his cycle until the swelling goes down? Or keep on with it?

I cant answer that for him. If I were him, I would decide if I had changed anything else in my life that could have caused an allergic reaction (pets, weeds, saw dust, pollen, washing detergent, shampoo, medication, vitamins supps, etc). If he is allergic to the steroids, they will be in his system for some time, so continuing them will aggravate the symptoms and they wont go away quickly. I do not, and have not heard of anyone that is allergic to steroids, but there is a first for everything.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Gettinhuge_pump said:
i will tell him. Thanks tee!
No problem. Maybe some of the other members may know of guys that have had allergies to juice and can help out more.

deez

Apr 20, 2005
md
Is it his throat or tonsils? I had my tonsils swell about 5 months ago and had to get some medication to reduce the inflammation.........

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
tee said:
No problem. Maybe some of the other members may know of guys that have had allergies to juice and can help out more.
I have never heard of that, but I have wondered if people who are allergic to peanuts would have an allergic reaction to gear made with peanut oil.

Still, an allergic reaction is usually very quick.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
DragonRider said:
I have never heard of that, but I have wondered if people who are allergic to peanuts would have an allergic reaction to gear made with peanut oil.

That's a good point that would seem logical